Aidan, Mandy, Jockser, and associates . . . . .

you,ve lost some weight andy, sorry did,nt get a chance to say good bye but ya get up too early for me :D

Like wise Tony - I was up early on Sunday and even made it for breakfast, thats 2 breakfasts in 2 days a record for me. I really really enjoyed this weekend its such a pity there is only 1 full day as its a long way for me (I did 1050 miles all in approx). I had to get home for my parental duties but will book a few extra days nex time. Thats twice i've been to ireland this year and havn't been to a pub yet - I must be doing something wrong. Glad yourself and Trasa got home okay and entertained the guys down your local.

I will put some more shots up later but hers one of the "main Man" of the evening "Staying within Ireland".....;) Your wallet will be a good deal lighter than this wee man.. There a couple of yourself and Trasa with Mr average moving up to Expert;)

AndyT:cool:

Attachments

• 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 318
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 295
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 315
Blue Moon

First Class weekend!! Big Thanks to aidan, Mandy & Jockster for setting up the event. :beerjug:
I couldn't help whistling Blue Moon and thinking of American Werewolf in London on the way back down to the camp site on the early hours of Sunday morning:augie
Then my torch failed and it just wasn't funny anymore:eek:
I had a great time, with great company!

Cheers!!:beerjug:

amazing weekend

thanks everybody for an amazing weekend.... great craic enjoyed it thoroughly:D...brilliant to put faces to the people ive been reading about for so long:beerjug: even sampled a delicacy called banana cake:eek: i will post pics as soon as i figure out this photo bucket lark:mmmm

thanks everybody for an amazing weekend.... great craic enjoyed it thoroughly:D...brilliant to put faces to the people ive been reading about for so long:beerjug: even sampled a delicacy called banana cake:eek: i will post pics as soon as i figure out this photo bucket lark:mmmm

Good to meet you Brian :beerjug:

If you're ever up this way call in :beerjug:

:aidan

just back from tippy do daa and a four day tour of southern Ireland. 1700 dry miles.
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :thumb
thank you for a cracking w/end to all those who had their hands in organising the event.
haw mandy managed to get me four days of sunshine is beyond me :kissy2.
once again a 1000 thank you's.

just back from tippy do daa and a four day tour of southern Ireland. 1700 dry miles.
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :thumb
thank you for a cracking w/end to all those who had their hands in organising the event.
haw mandy managed to get me four days of sunshine is beyond me :kissy2.
once again a 1000 thank you's.

Welcome back Ash.

Where all did you go? Can you even remember? :p

Welcome back Ash.

Where all did you go? Can you even remember? :p
everywhere you told me and more.
what a wonderful place and the people i met were fantastic. i had a warm welcome where ever i went [warm is not the rite word hot would be better].
you were spot on with your recommendations as was jockser 'RING OF KERRY'
lubly :bow:bow
thank you very much for your help.:thumb it made my week 100%.

thanks to Aidan and Jockser for a brilliant weekend. Thanks to Mandy for providing the sunshine - and the odd wee shower, just to cool us down when things were heating up.
Thanks to Brendan and Daithi for some really good GS tracks. I can imagine there is a lot of planning that goes into organising a run like that. I think we packed in as much as good be done in a day!

And thanks to everyone else who turned up and made the weekend so brilliant. I never laughed as much, everyone was in great form. Cant wait for next year :bounce1

I'll second ALL those sentiments! Had a fantastic time off-road, first outing for 17 years, getting muddy and bouncing off boulders modifying my bike along the way, and even though everything still hurts - my back, arse, arms, legs and feeling in need of a straw with my Guinness afterwards - I'll be back again for sure, armed with TCKs for Peak or (more likely) Bust next year! :thumb

Many thanks to Daithi and Brendan:bow :bowfor the superb route, all the guys who helped pick me up everytime and everyone else for making it a damn good weekend, cant wait till next year! :clap:clap:clap

Gary (yellow BMW jacket)
White/Red GS1200ADV

Back
Top Bottom