IMG_0759.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 583
Fitted a nice R1200R today, great result :thumb2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 561
CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have recently installed my second HID- 50 Kit purchased from Les. As always, the kit quality is excellent. I was pleased to have a couple of queries about the wiring as this gave me another chance to experience Les's brilliant after sales service. One gets so used to dealing with people who don't care about their customers,it is a revelation to find someone like Les, who manages to answer emails or phone calls within seconds of sending any query. I don't know anybody as conscientious as he is and I am sure if I was at the top of Everest he would get some help to me .

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LES

Fast 0.01 second 35 watt and 50 watt ballasts now stocked, these are perfect on the high beam, no light delay at all, don't think they will ever get faster :thumb

Thanks, Les. I'm seeing the light again...

I was in liaison with Les a month ago, having had a bulb pop (I'll bet that's not the terminology for HID stuff) and, with no previous experience of HID, just didn't know what to do, what to order as a replacement or even how to go about fitting it (C'mon, if your only previous experience is with H7s, it's a bit of a shock to see how much has to be replaced with an HID set-up).

The point is that I contacted Les and he was extremely willing and helpful, talked me through the whole thing and sent a replacement burner and other bits so that it arrived almost before I put the phone down.

Thanks, Les. I'll be back.

At short notice Les installed the hids from my old 1150gs on my new one. I went back to Les because he did such a neat job on the original installation and I wanted the same again. He didn't disappoint, another great piece of work.

Well done Les:thumby:

New site going live tonight :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Great job Lee :clap:clap:clap:clap many thanks :beerjug:

Great service

Ordered some bits from, Les spot light brackets, switch ,and bits for the spots after a couple of emails from me babbling on not knowing what I was talking about :blast Les understood exactly what I wanted, they were delivered today great bloke great service

Thanks Les

Rob :thumby::thumby:

Les
Looked on your site but I cannot find anything for the 1100gs with H4 Hi/lo bulb. What can I do if anything?

Hi Les could you supply me with a canbus friendly led sidelight bulb?

I have just transferred my HID setup (not one of yours) from my older 800GS to my 800GSA and am now getting a lamp error on the sidelight so presume BMW have tweaked the canbus settings.

Cheers, Mark.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom