HID50.com exclusive

Les Wassall

HiD50.com leading light in HiD
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
HID50.com now have there own exclusive branding for there Hid kits, as we source top quality kit we thought it only right to get our own branding on the box :thumb2

Look out for our kits at some of the Major motorcycle parts retailers, in the very near future :thumb

And as always UKGSER’s get discount from the web site prices :D

Still think the box would look better with my bike on it :mmmm

:D

Attachments

• box.JPG
    box.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 9,940
  • box 2.JPG
    box 2.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 10,385
Hi

Hi Les
hope you and family are well
have you any pixs of your new bike that shows the full wasselisation effect
see ya soon
Gaz :thumb

Bad News

this may be not the right place but i have had a bit of a bad week
last Saturday at St Leonards in Hastings @ 13.00 my very good mate said goodbye to his girlfriend & jumped on his bike and rode up the shops
he approached a y junction and came to a stop to wait for the traffic to clear
he is not moving - just waiting
with that a 76 year old OAP came down the road in a silver VW golf turned into the road on the leg of the y
ON THE WRONG ****IN SIDE OFF THE ROAD :mcgun :mcgun
and hit him head on
SHE ****IN KILLED HIM
she said she didnt see him :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun
Les fitted my lights 2 x 50w and 2 x 35w in the spots over a year ago - i ride with the dipped and 2 spots on all the time and this combo has saved my life so many times
PLEASE everyone do somthing that will make you stand out from the rest
you really do not stand out very much with those standard lights - you just sometimes at a quick glance look like the
right or left side of a car with its lights on
most people i know always say how bright or how good my lights are and how they always know its me cos my lights are so bright / different
which as you may have gathered is completly the opposite to what that OAP told the police
your life is worth a million times more than these lights - get them and if you are unsure how to fit them i am sure Les will do it or help
Take care
Gaz

last Saturday at St Leonards in Hastings @ 13.00 my very good mate said goodbye to his girlfriend & jumped on his bike and rode up the shops
with that a 76 year old OAP came down the road in a silver VW golf turned into the road on the leg of the y
and hit him head on
SHE ****IN KILLED HIM
Les fitted my lights 2 x 50w and 2 x 35w in the spots over a year ago - i ride with the dipped and 2 spots on all the time and this combo has saved my life so many times
you really do not stand out very much with those standard lights - you just sometimes at a quick glance look like the
most people i know always say how bright or how good my lights are and how they always know its me cos my lights are so bright / different
which as you may have gathered is completly the opposite to what that OAP told the police
your life is worth a million times more than these lights - get them and if you are unsure how to fit them i am sure Les will do it or help
Take care
Gaz

Sorry to hear the sads news Gaz, i got hit by a 72 year old in a micra, on my VFR 13 years ago, same excuse he didn't see me.....the lights on a VFR are decent:nenau, but the lights on a GS are not so good,yes it is a good idea to HID a GS:thumb2

you really do not stand out very much with those standard lights

your life is worth a million times more than these lights - get them

Sorry to hear about your friend, but totally agree with your sentiment.

These are quite possibly the best mod I've made to my GS (next to the Sargent seats). :thumb2

Attachments

• H6.jpg
    H6.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 9,662
just ordered

a set of H1 50w 6000`s for my mate`s R1150GSA from les... winter is almost here...

had them on my bike for nearly a year.. god there bright and have to say, with all the various bits i have obtained for bikes over the years this must have been the most worth while. :thumb

Absolutely the best mod I have made to my GSA. Les works wonders.
Jeremy

and hit him head on
SHE ****IN KILLED HIM
Take care
Gaz

Very sad new's Gaz,

Absolutely the best mod I have made to my GSA. Les works wonders.
Jeremy

And on a slightly more up beat post, I have modded the brackets to take the Reno grills, Brian is just looking at a small mod to his grill and they should have a perfect harmony.

I've had a set of Les's HID's on my 1150gs and now my 1150RT. Worth every penny. I know how much work has gone into these kits and I can tell you that most people wouldn't get out of bed for what they make on these kits.

The story above is a reminder of how important it is to be seen. IMHO there is no better money that can be spent on any bike. I also have an H4 on wifeys transalp.

Forget any other high output bulbs, coloured bulbs and the like, they are a waste of money compared to HID.

They aren't a guarantee that people won't knock you off, but I do believe they improve safety immensly :thumb

F650/800 Twin

Hi Les

Do you have any plans to develop a mounting kit for the new F650/800?

Keef :thumb2

How much is a full 1150 gs kit

Hi Les sent you a PM. If you read this, how much is a kit for dipped and main on an 1150 Adventure. Mark.

Hi Les

Do you have any plans to develop a mounting kit for the new F650/800?

Keef :thumb2

Have some very good mounting points on the F650/800 have fitted a few now, but no mounting kit due to limited space on the bikes.
:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom