Sorry for the Snoring......

Thanks everyone for a brilliant weekend:thumb2
Apparently I was also quite vocal whilst asleep:D:D

Y`all shoulda brought better earplugs:D:D.
:bounce1:bounce1

What a racket... you were so feckin loud one night I had to shout over you to buy a round - thank goodness you decided to go and drink outside ... :rolleyes:

Nice to have met you - you noisey barsteward ..... :beerjug:

To the chap (Orange Adv tank) who had to leave early Saturday morning ( about 6.00 am :eek: )
but still managed to get pissed and leave his mark in the middle of the field.

I salute you.:beerjug:

I had Jamie sharing my tent on Saturday night. I awoke in the wee small hours with tinitus in my right ear and what sounded like a bull walrus lying next to me.

I had a rare opportunity to sit and watch the sun rise over Lumb Farm on Sunday morning while making a cup of coffee :eek:

:D been there done that, ear moniters connected to an mp3 with pillow over my head i could still hear him :mcgun

To the chap (Orange Adv tank) who had to leave early Saturday morning ( about 6.00 am :eek: )
but still managed to get pissed and leave his mark in the middle of the field.

I salute you.:beerjug:

And thanks also to Dee ( Rob's cute little dog) who ate the lot while rob was having a kip :)

AH :rob

Now I know who you are ...

The bloke with the big turd :eek:

Good to meet you :thumb2

... but thats what happens when you share a field/sleep with other people - especially those of certain sizes (excessive waist diameter is linked to snoring in some cases) and large volumes of drink does not help. :rob

It was bound to happen - do a search on snoring at past events - at least it just proves that people are still alive even after that 4th bottle of Jack Daniels... it would not be a Tosser's event if there was no snoring :aidan

At least I am guaranteed a perfect night's sleep :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom