The final tally for MS Ireland from Tipp 08 and Joe the Celt

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen,

Jockser and I have just arrived at the final total raised by all you Tossers at the Tipp 08 event and by the magnificent effort of Joe the Celt and his outriders on their "4 points" run.

The amount of money going to MS Ireland is;

€4028 which works out at £3179.71

It's not often that I am stuck for something to say, but...................:eek:

You are indeed the finest bunch of people I think I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and riding with.

None of this would be possible without the help and donations from many people and Jochen and I sincerely thank you all.

:bow:bow:bow:bow

Jochen is making arrangements with MS Ireland for the handing over of the monies. We hope to have a few photographs of that and some feedback from the charity.

Thank-you all.

Well done Aidan and crew, I'm sure all the guys here appreciate the huge effort that goes into making the Ireland UKGSer weekends such a sucess.

:clap :bow :clap :bow :clap :bow:clap :bow :clap :bow :clap :bow:clap :bow :clap :bow :clap :bow :clap

Well done Aidan and crew, I'm sure all the guys here appreciate the huge effort that goes into making the Ireland UKGSer weekends such a sucess.

:clap :bow :clap :bow :clap :bow:clap :bow :clap :bow :clap :bow:clap :bow :clap :bow :clap :bow :clap

+1
yes the boys and mandy did a cracking job :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

:clap:clap:clap

What an amazing result :bow:bow

You guys really did work so hard for this one.

To, Aidan, Mandy and Jockser

DiamondCongratslettering.gif

:thumb2

Well feckin done !

Wow ! :eek:

The money is great and the generosity of the lads and lassies on here is amazing, this amount
of money from a relatively small group is truly amazing.

The generosity of you two lunatics is what gets me though, I know ye both put in tremendous
amount of time and yer own money into organizing everything and running these events and
I applaud ye for the great efforts you both have made.

So well done the pair ye. :clap:clap:beerjug:

What an amazing result

Amazing indeed Karen. :)

Daithi said:
The money is great and the generosity of the lads and lassies on here is amazing, this amount
of money from a relatively small group is truly amazing.

The generosity of you two lunatics is what gets me though, I know ye both put in tremendous
amount of time and yer own money into organizing everything and running these events and
I applaud ye for the great efforts you both have made.

So well done the pair ye. :clap:clap:beerjug:

To be perfectly honest, Jockser and I both enjoy putting these weekends together, but it the generosity of our fellow Tossers that makes such a huge figure possible. People like,

Ram-Man...............................Petcul
Mr & Mrs Chasmill....................Bakerman
Stumpy.................................Bin Ridin
Kearys Motorrad.....................GSPizza
Joe Duffy Motorrad..................Reonvore
Mototech...............................R2D2 and Mary
Hein Gericke Newry..................Jez
Maddocks BMW.......................Whatton
Pioneer Security

And of course all of you who buy raffle tickets. Without your continuing support none of this would be possible. :bow

It galls me, it really does :mad:

But I do, for once, have to agree with Daithi :eek

The money is great and the generosity of the lads and lassies on here is amazing

I'm stunned that so much can come from the efforts of so (relatively) few. Sincere & heartfelt thanks to everone who has had any hand, act or part in this. It's a charity that's close to my heart and I'm delighted that we're able to present MS Ireland with that amount of money.

So take a bow lads & lassies, you've excelled once again :clap :bow :clap

Oh, by the way, the target for next years event is €10k, so get scrounging :D

:aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan

Great results Lads and Lassies :aidan missed out on a lot this year due to SWMBO'S Hip Op, mine soon :eek::eek: Hope to be sort of Fit for 2009 :beerjug: Begorra you Oirish know how to raise a Buck or two. :beer: Well done and look to see, through a drunken haze, you all next year.:beerjug:

Aidan, Jochen and also yer band of :aidan helpers

That's a magnificent sum even in those euro thingy's you use for money.

I know that MS Ireland has a special signifiance and they're the beneficiary of all this effort. I can say that from the sidelines, its a pleasure to lend support when you see the results later :thumb.

I know that MS Ireland has a special signifiance and they're the beneficiary of all this effort. I can say that from the sidelines, its a pleasure to lend support when you see the results later :thumb.

Steve, it is generous folks like yourself and others who help us to realise these significant amounts for charity.

Your support is gratefully received and deeply appreciated. Thank-you. :bow

Back
Top Bottom