Hograost 3rd-4th-5th July 2009

Any of the rides suitable for an RT? ie Not off road or green lanes?
Yup - 6X magical mystery tour will be roads only. I've not got a GS any more. I haven't even got a BMW bike any more! my current bike is strictly roads only.

Steve, Are we OK to bring a car and a bike into the camping area? I want to bring the 650 down and it can't carry much luggage so the wife will bring the car with all our gear if that is OK.

Cheers

David

I did this the last time i was there, and it worked well. Unload the car, then
have the bike next to the tent. Keep the car in the car park near the clubhouse.

n.b. that's not the tent in my avatar (cos that one was so small it could have fitted down the front of my jacket the year before !!)

Last edited:
Steve, Are we OK to bring a car and a bike into the camping area? I want to bring the 650 down and it can't carry much luggage so the wife will bring the car with all our gear if that is OK.

Cheers

David

no problem, all I ask is that bikes that go on ride outs are road legal, and folks just don`t randomly show off on bikes in the camp site area, in case your ride throw a tent.

Cars and trailers and Motor homes fine on camp site, just mind gate posts on leaving as exit tends to send you at an angle, slicing the post.

Empty car and gear no problem and stick it in car park BRILL, no rush in your own time.

Hello Bakerman...just waitng on conformation from work to see if I can have 2 days off, if all ok I'll be booking this weekend for me and our lass, would it be possible for the daughter to come over on the Saturday night, she live in Devizes and may like to join us for the evening....:beerjug:

Regards Ullygully.

Hi.... Can I book me the 1200 and the 'old ball and chain' for this event ?

Sorry very new to this (or any forum) so not too sure how to find out how to buy tickets/book a space...

Hi.... Can I book me the 1200 and the 'old ball and chain' for this event ?

Sorry very new to this (or any forum) so not too sure how to find out how to buy tickets/book a space...
aye in the link at the bottom of bakermans sig line

www.hograost.com:D oh and welcome aboard !

Steve,

Might be booking last minute for this one, both of us still trying to get the weekend off work. If we do manage we'll also be bringing a car and the bike and may have Khoda (the new addition) with us. :D

Best value

Is this the final price and where can we (Sarah Teach and myself) pay?

Timpo.

40 quid for the Hograost is outragous I know:blast, but it's easy to get your moneys worth.......................... Just turn up, you can't go wrong. It's worth 40 quid just for bakerman's doughnuts:rob and if your really strapped then on Sunday morning there is usually a Granary loaf or two left for you to filch to take home:aidan

Back
Top Bottom