CHRISTMAS ON THE PLAIN - THE FINAL LIST

Trippy

SUNDAY 28TH DECEMBER

MEET AT BAKERMANS SHOP 9 - 9.30 ( BURBIDGES BAKERY 155 WEYHILL ROAD, ANDOVER . SP10 3BH )

BAKES IS DOING BACON ROLLS, TEA AND BETWEEN HIM AND CLIVE SHOWING US AROUND
SO A DONATION TO HIS CHARITY BOX WOULD BE NICE .... A FIVER SEEMS GOOD VALUE :)

BRING PACKED LUNCH OR HOPE YOU FIND SOMEWHERE THAT CAN TAKE LOTS OF MUDDY
RIDERS ON THE SUNDAY AFTER XMAS :rolleyes:

THE FINAL LIST

BAKERMAN
CLIVE - 1200
PINKYTIFF - 1200
ADVENTURE STU - X Challenge
WREFORD MILES - Airhead
GRINNINGGSER
MAV - HP2
POSSU
LOZ
DAVID JAMES - X Challenge
LOSTTHEPLOT
TRIPPY - Basic
NCPIERCE
SID HORMAN - KTM
LITTLE HORMAN - CRF230
LOUISDUT
NICKY
ROBROY
BIGBADBAZ - 1150
DESERT RAT
GRENDAL - 1200
BERT RM - 1150
TURNIPBMW
TURNIPS MATE
KOMATIAS - F650gs Dakar
RAGNAR
RAGNARS MATE
JOHNNYOLDBOY
MOTORHEAD - 1150
JOHNNYBOXER - X Challenge
STEPTOE
PIPSTER - KTM 950 SE
CLIFFHANGER
SKYGOD
KARLP - X Challenge

THE LIST IS CLOSED please no more requests.

Last edited by a moderator:
From me: POLITE RULES

1. Please remember it is a SUNDAY and folks live in flats above shops very close, and not everybody likes motorbikes, so please switch off motors A.S.A.P

2. with 30 ODD Bikes please park from HAIRDRESSERS (SWEEY SUZIES) down to the bakery, will put out two cones please don`t park in between so as Co op shop has a few spaces for thier customers.

Cars with trailers safer at my house, P.M me for address

Bakery shop doors will be open 9am for tea/coffee/bacon rolls and cakes will be served.

We have Poly and canned drinks COKE/ RED BULL/ WATER /CRISPS on sale so I`ll open the till

B'stard, how did I miss this one :tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears

And some more :tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears

Not finished yet :tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears

Still going :tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears

Yep still tears there :tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears

(Truth is it's mainly 'cause I missed out on the pasties :D:D) :tears:tears:tears:tears
:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears
:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears
:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears
:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears

You numpty! :D

There's nothing stopping us organising a play around the Plain another time during the XMas break... I also want to come back to your neck of the woods for play too!

You numpty! :D

There's nothing stopping us organising a play around the Plain another time during the XMas break... I also want to come back to your neck of the woods for play too!

You are always welcome ooop are way sonny jim as is anyone else :thumb

Go on, somebody drop out and let a fat lad join in the party :augie:augie:augie

Just spoken to Bakes and his plan is to run three groups.

Clive - Not to challenging.
Paul - Intermediate.
Bakes - Faster and smaller stuff.

With Flipfly we have 35.

Room for 5 more.

Plan is to get everybody to Imber so do some googleing if everybody collects one fact on this lost village we should have a 35 part history lesson :thumb

Plan is to get everybody to Imber so do some googleing if everybody collects one fact on this lost village we should have a 35 part history lesson :thumb

I know it well. I worked out of a little "site" about 5km west IIRC, situated on top of Battlesbury Hill ;) Very strange "working" in the village thinking that someone actually lived there once upon a time. I believe that is the same spot that a great big f*ck off tree stopped a mate of mine dead in his tracks when he came off the road in a 24T tracked vehicle :eek: The tree was hardly marked, unlike his snout :driving:bluesn2s

:yelrotflm :yelrotflm

Mmm can that be my fact...trees don't move, and they hurt. LOL

BAKERMAN
CLIVE - 1200
PINKYTIFF - 1200
ADVENTURE STU - X Challenge
WREFORD MILES - Airhead
GRINNINGGSER
MAV - HP2
POSSU
LOZ
DAVID JAMES - X Challenge