Do NOT test ride a GS

Welcome to the gang. Enjoy your new bike. For the vertically challenged like me check out the method for aiming for the righthand food peg rather than the floor when getting on and remember they bounce quite well DAMHIKT:D

Path.

Haha, I'm totally expecting to drop it but hoping I don't!

Pretty sure Ian showed me that getting on technique with turning the bars fully right then pressing on the right peg to stand it up as you get on.

Have to ride from Manchester to London in the morning...really hoping the snow holds off!

This is great stuff. Like others here, I was a 'fast as you can most of the time' kind of a guy. Had a break while I indulged in my reproductive inclinations and now have rejoined the brother (and sister) hood. I was ever so slightly influenced by a certain televised circumnavigation and loved the whole proposition of practicality, comfort and two-wheeled Range Rover appeal. However, I was challenged by the fact that the only time I've ever ridden a GS was a test ride on a (then) new 1100. I think I had a GSXR1100 at the time, got on the GS, rode it for 4 or 5 miles and vowed never to go near them again. I would have had a test ride before buying my 1150GSA, but they really aren't that easy to come by, so my decision to buy was purely an intellectual one and a mental commitment to fall in love, regardless of whether I initially loved it or not. Luckily, in the month or so I've had my '02 5600 mile minter (I was lucky finding this one), it's working it's charms on me and I just don't want to get off - even after I arrive back home.

Morning all .... Now that Hilltop Motorcycles have been exposed , can it be debated ? I think Paul owes me an apology . If you are nt aware of whats been going on , a bunch of well respected nationwide tuners have exposed Hilltop Motorcycles as a SCAM . All the info canbe found @ Treetop Tuning on Facebook.

Morning all .... Now that Hilltop Motorcycles have been exposed , can it be debated ? I think Paul owes me an apology . If you are nt aware of whats been going on , a bunch of well respected nationwide tuners have exposed Hilltop Motorcycles as a SCAM . All the info canbe found @ Treetop Tuning on Facebook.

Apparently Geoff has fled the country !

WTF has this to do with this thread...��
Great first contribution to this forum mate
Treetop sponsored agent
Please you Allmighty MODS

WTF has this to do with this thread...🤬
Great first contribution to this forum mate
Treetop sponsored agent
Please you Allmighty MODS

And who the fuck are you?

The TT won’t be the same next year , seeing as Geoff managed to dupe half of the teams into tuning their bikes . They must be so stupid ! :)

The TT won’t be the same next year , seeing as Geoff managed to dupe half of the teams into tuning their bikes . They must be so stupid ! :)

And many other people duped , hard eviedence has been gathered but you still refuse to believe . Watch this space ....:beer:

You join the forum just to stir up shit . Sad little man.

Another rude person. Not to stir trouble to enlighten people not to waste their money , is that a bad thing . Oh and by the way , I bet Im bigger than you .

And many other people duped , hard eviedence has been gathered but you still refuse to believe . Watch this space ....:beer:

Get on with it then. If hard evidence has been gathered, why keep trolling forums? If Hilltop really are that bad and it’s proven, he’ll be shut down, so why try keep stirring up shit on various forums?

Another rude person. Not to stir trouble to enlighten people not to waste their money , is that a bad thing . Oh and by the way , I bet Im bigger than you .

Yes you are trying to stir up trouble. Go and enlighten some other gullible folk then, as there are hundreds of very happy customers on here.

You could always go on a diet. Perhaps go take a walk rather than trolling the internet .

Back
Top Bottom