Just starting to pack.

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
:D

Gotta be prepared:thumb2

I'm off to Barcelona on Tuesday, back Wednesday, and then setting off for Kesh on Thursday, to today is preparation day....

Can't wait to get on the bike and get going :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

:D

Gotta be prepared:thumb2

I'm off to Barcelona on Tuesday, back Wednesday, and then setting off for Kesh on Thursday, to today is preparation day....

Can't wait to get on the bike and get going :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

hope all of you Kesh crowd have a great weekend.....:thumb

Just washed all the crud from the last two days off our bikes, fitted the Autocom to Gails, fill em up tonight :bounce1:bounce1

Riding to Preston and back tomorrow but I'm using the 800 for that.

Ive just packed a plastic travel cocktail shacker to go with Beetles plastic travel Martini glasses :cool:

It's going to be like James Bond meets Pound Land with a dash of :aidan

Oh and the fishing stick is at the ready ................................... :bounce1

Tiger:augie packed and ready to go, catching the Cairnryan fast ferry tomorrow:thumb2

Picking up a block of square sausage in the morning for himself

Stumpy

packed , bike sorted,ready for 04.00 am start tomorrow:JB
but scratching my head as the hospital said no more walking stick from today, and gave me a gutter crutch :eek which doesn't pack down like my stick :(
kinell

Don't look like the Megamoto will be done so i'll be on the KTM (well,Stumpy is bringing a Trumpet) .
I'll ,quite possibly, throw a few things into a rucksack and pray i have everything that i need. I don't normally do this sort of thing :augie. I know i've got a "Team Disorganised" T-Shirt somewhere.

Don't look like the Megamoto will be done so i'll be on the KTM (well,Stumpy is bringing a Trumpet) .
I'll ,quite possibly, throw a few things into a rucksack and pray i have everything that i need. I don't normally do this sort of thing :augie. I know i've got a "Team Disorganised" T-Shirt somewhere.

Thought you were taking the Kwak if the Moto wasn't ready? :confused:

I'm delivering the dog to the kennels first thing in the morning and setting off for Kesh in the afternoon so I have a full 2 hours to fit panniers, pack and load up the GPS routes, way points etc...only trouble is i'm still not sure which bike to go on:eek I wish I only had 1 bike, so much easier:p

see you all Friday:clap

I'm delivering the dog to the kennels first thing in the morning and setting off for Kesh in the afternoon so I have a full 2 hours to fit panniers, pack and load up the GPS routes, way points etc...only trouble is i'm still not sure which bike to go on:eek I wish I only had 1 bike, so much easier:p

see you all Friday:clap

I know what you mean, do I bring the GS, 800ST or the Versys...........no choice really:D

Packed up last night and now at work with the bike sat outside.

Just got to find a way to sneak away mid afternoon to make a dash for a pub/B&B on Anglesey I've got booked for tonight.

Brains bitter and locals talking Welsh while I sit in the corner playing Billy-no-mates then ferry at 9:30 on Friday :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom