Up-Dates From Steptoe.........

News just in.... no petrol.... still.... plenty of sun though.... and when you look this good who needs a plan :nenau

image021oc9.jpg

What are those white lines under his moobs :mmmm

Back from the dark continent......

On ferry - guess what ? U don't happen 2have 2hand the number of the hotel at algerciras again , lost the previous one - need call them tell we going b late

Organised as ever :blast

Steptoe seems to have bonded with the Dutchman on the trip :D

Only one bike needed a fuel transfusion - for shure you'll guess it was the crazshy guy, ok it's cool -

Sent the hotel number then got a call off him but he hung up straight away, then got...

Wrong number?

Told him he'd called me and not the hotel asked if anyone kept their receipts and got.........

I'm crazshy guy now as well - preshing all the phone buttons, hey it's cool. I've tried that - no one kept it :p

Sent him number again and got...

Kept trying number finally got through - alberto who's with us speaks spanish - these italians have their uses

I mentioned they had an international group and got this....

Plus jeremy who's irish - euro trash on tour

:D

Asked if they got to see Dakar, Shapeshifter replied with a chilling text...

We didnt ,Casper did, As well as 2 smashed legs and pelvis he also has a broken arm and a broken finger. He hit the armco When it spat him off his legs hit the supports

Got an up-date from Steptoe....

In burgos - having a few beers in a bar

I'm back - 4008 miles.

And a new form of riding - Anyone and everyone does the pistes when in morocco, there are even books with routes. Pah, tish, piddle and old twaddle.

Watch out for the video of "Souk" riding :cool:. 17 minutes long, eight GS's, and a somewhat different view of marrakesh's souk. :D

I'm back - 4008 miles.

And a new form of riding - Anyone and everyone does the pistes when in morocco, there are even books with routes. Pah, tish, piddle and old twaddle.

Watch out for the video of "Souk" riding :cool:. 17 minutes long, eight GS's, and a somewhat different view of marrakesh's souk. :D

:( :( :(

photod.gif

Pictures.

Hi Everyone :thumb2

Had a great time :D So here are a few pics.

Attachments

• Copy of P4120014.jpg
    Copy of P4120014.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 401
Even Spoted 'The Stig' when we were out there. :augie

Attachments

• Copy of P4140082.jpg
    Copy of P4140082.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 414
Then the arguments started on if it was the real Stig. . . :D

Attachments

• Copy of P4140074.JPG
    Copy of P4140074.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 397
I'm back - 4008 miles.

Look forward to this video - make a change from the thousand or so mopeds buzzing through the Souk in Marrakesh.

I'm back - 4008 miles.

Just got back 7,676.00 km / 4,769 mi (could have something to do with a small trek off route).

The "Souk" riding was scary while taking place, but cool to remember... and brag about:D

Casper

Back
Top Bottom