Up-Dates From Steptoe.........

Deleted account W

News just in on the dashers........

U can stick france - at the spanish border heavy rain from mid france - tapas 4starter :D

There was torrential rain in the S West of France this afternoon, evening

Very very heavy, coming in from the Bay of Biscay

So day One: Channel Tunnel to Spain in one hit.
:clap

For those wondering and to save you time looking it up, Autoroute says that's 675 miles.

That's to Hendaye at the border, but I'm guessing a bit here as I don't know where they are crossing.

New to this site and not up to speed with everything, but reading hard....
Can I ask what they are doing? Assume they are off to Morroco?
Ah, perhaps I should go and look at the travel forums, muppet :blast

Bad news...

Just come across one of the dash riders - he's come off both legs smashed just waiting 4 ambulance - just south granada

Blokes user name is dakar dc - just got him out of the armco his legs were wrapped up in it

mnnn

ive been following this thread but this isnt making good reading, i hope they take stock and all come back safe.

ive been following this thread but this isnt making good reading, i hope they take stock and all come back safe.

That's biking... it's not a safe pastime and there is always going to be the odd mishap... hopefully DakarDC will be well looked after and will be OK.

That's biking... it's not a safe pastime and there is always going to be the odd mishap... hopefully DakarDC will be well looked after and will be OK.

they all knew it would be a hard push to get there when they signed up all part of the adventure hope theres no more mishaps and they all have a good time and return safely:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom