Flying Snakes and the kindness of strangers...

Looking good..

Sounds like an eventfull trip and its only really starting.. please do keep it coming. Oh and ride safe and enjoy! :thumb2

thumbnail_hook-line-sinker.gif

Excellent report. :thumb2

Are you still running the road tyres?, or are you saving to the nobblies until you get out of the desert? For those that don't know Edventure personally, he is mad, totally barking and I for one am very jealous of this adventure

Are you still running the road tyres?, or are you saving to the nobblies until you get out of the desert? For those that don't know Edventure personally, he is mad, totally barking and I for one am very jealous of this adventure

Tim,
I'm still running the road tyres. I thought the old Conti Trail Attacks would have given up the ghost by now, they had done 4K before I started the trip. I've done 2.9K now since leaving the UK. The rear has squared off badly but I reckon it may just get me to Bamako which is 1500 klicks from here.

I'm having a rest day and thought I'd check out the air filter. There must have been half a cup of sand in the filter box! :eek

Thanks for sharing!

I have had a rien d'essence in Arabic, but very small beer compared to yours. Take care!

Ed, is it worth asking this wider audience for input /assistance with the shipping?
Have a good rest day. The James Bond Hi-tech stuff is still not playing properly from this end.
How are the boots holding up? I think Vines are going to get an order for a pair this weekend .
Ride safely.

Ed my man !!! What u riding thru looks just like our house at the moment ..
loadsa rubble and piles of sand .. but yur roads look helluva sight better
than the ones we got here .. luved the tea saga ..looking forward to hearing how you sell it on .. maybe u can sell it to the guy cycling the other way..
have u sold the TV rights yet ???

lnk

Just setting off again

Am heading off now towards Mali. Hope to be able to update you all in about 3 or 4 days.

In the meantime if you want to follow my progress I have a GPS transponder fitted to my bike courtesy of my friend Stewart Harding, www.diplomat.co.uk .

If you follow this link you can track me in realtime

http://www.edmacnair.unusualperson.com

Login admin
password admin

Terrific write up! Thanks.

Keep it coming please!:bounce1

Sean

Back
Top Bottom