All TRAIL rides - details LOOK HERE

Gaz

Reaction score
The trail rides (ALL of them) will start here:-

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=LL20+8EU&countryCode=GB#map=52.96973,-3.17171|17|4&bd=useful_information&loc=GB:52.96973:-3.17171:17|market%20street,%20llangollen|Market%20Street,%20Llangollen,%20Clwyd,%20Wales,%20LL20%208

it's the public car park on Market Street. Impossible to miss.
My yellow VW van will be there and we can meet near that.

Meeting time is 9.45, ready to leave at 10 am prompt.
If you are not ready we will not wait!

Make sure you have enough fuel for 100 miles (there is fuel on the A5 at Chirk). If you've got a 1200 don't fill it right up:blast

Make sure you’ve got a drink, mars bar and puncture repair stuff with you.

Some of us will be in the bar in The Hand on Friday so come and say hello. This saves anyone wearing badges:-

Timpo, Spout, Gazz, Forry, Tina

Attachments

• Faces.jpg
    Faces.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 310
Nice photoshop job with my photo :tears

I'm not fat about the cheeks :D

When did Timpo get the facial tats done :nenau

That's Timposaurus (or some might say Timposorearse). We found him in a quarry near Hereford, with stick on spikes ...

Forry/Hamster ??:D:D

Attachments

• forry.jpg
    forry.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 303
Water levels

We had some heavy showers come through today, but about 6ish it cleared up.. Been dry for a fairish spell prior, so water levels in the crossings shouldn't be too bad if it keeps as its been rain wise.
Have fun out on the trails..! And please take lots of pics for us, not so adventurous types.. :)

Fueling up for the start

There is a BP petrol station close to The Hand Hotel listed on my Garmin software.

Anyone with 2008 or earlier software be aware this BP station is no longer there.

I use the British Fuels Limited garage to the east of Llangollen.

From The Hand (or the Wern Isaf campsite) ride east along Mill Street leading onto Trevor Road & it's about 4 miles on that road.
It's an old place that insists on pumping the fuel for you but I can confirm it's open before 9am on a Saturday & you can pick up a few Mars bars. :thumb2

Jealous sort of!

Hope y'all had a good day today!

I'm half jealous cos I wanted to come and ride and be sociable with you guys, but half not jealous cos the weather has been so lousy.

Can't wait for the ride reports :popcorn

Back
Top Bottom