What Time Are You Planning On Rollin' In?

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
I reckon about 23:00 to midnight.......bring a torch.

I'll keep my engine running and my HID's can illuminate my tent erection activities on the camp site then, normally pitched within half an hour :D

I'll keep my engine running and my HID's can illuminate my tent erection activities on the camp site then, normally pitched within half an hour :D

I can bring my bike round (complete with recently fitted HIDs) and your erection could be illuminated from both sides...:thumb2

Yes, that'll endear us to the locals nice and early into the weekend....illuminating Whattons' erection.:blast

What backing music would you want with it?

should be there around 7pm if I leave around 5. Wouldn't worry too much about the torch - it's light enough till around 10 and starts getting light around 3 or earlier.

My first bike thing in a very long time. Looking fwd to it.

I wish I could make this one as the Scots Know how to Party:eek: But a wedding Anniversary and a sick Mum means it aint gonna happen Bugger:tearsHave a Great one Chaps and chapessess:thumb2

The good news, the bad news and the cunning plan...

The good news
Owing to the fact it will be my mother's eighty eleventh birthday or thereabouts on Friday and I have sh1tloads of work to sort to get time off, I cannot leave worcester until 3.30pm earliest - so I will not be provide Richter scale snoring at the campsite on Friday night:augie

The bad news
I arrive on Saturday as early as I can make it...:D:D:beerjug::beer::clap

The cunning plan
Having messed up on the plans to get to GotC on Friday I have talked my way into three days off Monday to Wednesday, so I will be staying in Ullapool on Sunday to catch a ferry to Stornaway on Monday morning to ride down the Outer Hebrides and catch the ferry from South Uist back to Oban on Wednesday. Bonus!!:bounce1:bounce1

HappyTP

My job might be slipping back a few days- if it does I might be able to come along...

Where's me industrial ear plugs gone???

The good news
Owing to the fact it will be my mother's eighty eleventh birthday or thereabouts on Friday and I have sh1tloads of work to sort to get time off, I cannot leave worcester until 3.30pm earliest - so I will not be provide Richter scale snoring at the campsite on Friday night:augie

The bad news
I arrive on Saturday as early as I can make it...:D:D:beerjug::beer::clap

The cunning plan
Having messed up on the plans to get to GotC on Friday I have talked my way into three days off Monday to Wednesday, so I will be staying in Ullapool on Sunday to catch a ferry to Stornaway on Monday morning to ride down the Outer Hebrides and catch the ferry from South Uist back to Oban on Wednesday. Bonus!!:bounce1:bounce1

HappyTP

loaded an ready for the off

loadedanready.jpg
:aidan

My job might be slipping back a few days- if it does I might be able to come along...

Where's me industrial ear plugs gone???
if n yez dinna mind i micht wud like tae come along az wel, rether go bikin thin wurkin ?wid that mibbie b ok?------

Just got a room in an Italian Restaurant that does £30 a night B&B in Baloch for tonight :)

Carefull that you don't wander into the neighbouring hamlet of Cumbernauld. They'll cut your Ballochs off...:thumb

Carefull that you don't wander into the neighbouring hamlet of Cumbernauld. They'll cut your Ballochs off...:thumb

I'm happy to take refuge with the Italians, I thought mixing with the locals might be chancing my luck :D

I'm happy to take refuge with the Italians, I thought mixing with the locals might be chancing my luck :D

You'll probably be OK. Just mention knowing Big Rab. He used to be the Leader Aff o' the Young Cumbie Team :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom