Accomondation Update

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

We're taking no more numbers for the campsite so anyone who now wishes to attend GOTC will need to doss down in the Bunkhouse (there have been a few late cancellations so there are spaces left here) or find BnB accomodation.

The forecast is good for next weekend...:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

shuddupShuddupSHUDDUP!
mustresistMustResistMUSTRESIST! :blast

is snot working :rolleyes:

bump :bounce1

You got your bike back yet.....:hide

Funnily enough: No.

However, just off the phone with David and I've to picked her up at 16:30. Thank God he didn't say 20:15 or I'd have thought he meant 6 years from now :blast

:D

attendance

guys is this an open event, we're in Inverness and fancy a ride out with you guys on the GS, what's the story???

guys is this an open event, we're in Inverness and fancy a ride out with you guys on the GS, what's the story???

Pop along and dae as yet want nae roolz up here ye ken yirsel right enaff:thumb2

camping ???

We're taking no more numbers for the campsite so anyone who now wishes to attend GOTC will need to doss down in the Bunkhouse (there have been a few late cancellations so there are spaces left here) or find BnB accomodation.

The forecast is good for next weekend...:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

Hello Ronno

A group of us is staying at the riverside , thats all sorted but a mate has rung up today and wants to come.Is the campsite fully booked or can you suggest anything else. Is there a single in the bunkhouse etc. grovel grovel

Cheers
glenn

Hello Ronno

A group of us is staying at the riverside , thats all sorted but a mate has rung up today and wants to come.Is the campsite fully booked or can you suggest anything else. Is there a single in the bunkhouse etc. grovel grovel

Cheers
glenn

Room in t'Bunkhouse. :thumb2

What's his name and I'll add him to the list :beerjug:

cheers ronno, he is now sorted for accomodation, his name is stormin norm.:thumb2l. looking forward to a cracking weekend

cheers ronno, he is now sorted for accomodation, his name is stormin norm.:thumb2l. looking forward to a cracking weekend

Take it the bunkhouse is not now needed Glenn and Stormin Norm has fixed up BnB? :thumb2

Hi Ronno,
Can I switch from camping to the bunkhouse?
If yes, do I need to contact them to book or pay deposit?
I am on the camping list as:
1 x camping (Lywood)

Donnie

Hi Ronno,
Can I switch from camping to the bunkhouse?
If yes, do I need to contact them to book or pay deposit?
I am on the camping list as:
1 x camping (Lywood)

Donnie
No Probs Donnie. I'll change your name on the list. however, can you phone the hotel and see if they want a deposit for the B/H bed? They may wave it due to the time left before the event.

Ta

Ronno :beerjug:

Dinae think i'm gona manage so will free my tent pitch for someone else.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom