Maison Laudeire - Normandy

Cheers David, great to see you again, as always.

I needed a nudge to get the Tiger out but glad I did as really enjoyed our ride outs :thumb2

Take it steady, catch up again soon :beerjug:

Sad to say we have now SOLD

Hi all, not posted on here for some time now!

I see I was beaten to it on another thread :)

As some of you may know due to Carole's illness 6 years ago we decided that we would have to sell up. Well it has taken a while for the right person to fall in love with the house, as we did, although it was in a sorry state then, but we have now sold!!

We just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you who visited us during the 14 years, we have met some great characters during that time and made a lot of friends who we hope we will be able to meet up with some time in the future and will keep in touch with.

Times have been tough for many of us over the last couple of years so unfortunaly we have missed out on seeing a lot of you who had booked but had to keep moving the dates and now we will not get to say a good bye face to face.

We will be moving back to our little cottage in north Yorkshire so no space for visitors anymore!!
That said plenty of coffee shops in Skipton if you are ever up this way!

We hope you have all managed to keep as safe as possible and get to tour again soon now that things have eased off a lot!!

all the best for the future, keep safe.

Mr and Mrs Tank

Back
Top Bottom