Maison Laudeire - Normandy

Another great stay

Just back from another great stay with Nigel and Carole at the Maison Laudiere.

I took the family this time rather than rocking up on the bike and we all had a great time. Nigel and Carole were fabulously hospitalable and their renovated farm house is fantastic, I can't recommend this place highly enough for a biking or family trip. Im hopefully going back on the bike in September and taking the family back in the spring.

Give it a go you won't be disappointed.

Jim

Hi Jim Thanks for the comments, was great to see you again and to meet the family.

Hopefully next time you will enjoy a little less rain!! :D

If you get the chance we would love one of the pictures Jess took of the humming bird moth as I don't have a good shot of one!!

See you soon.

Regards

Nige and Carole

Just another more than satisfied patron of Tank and his lovely wife. Can't recommend them highly enough. :thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

08.jpg

Cheers Davy How are things? Been meaning to email you to see how the saga of the Sat Nav is going! I have been in England for a few weeks and only got back a week or so ago so the boss has been in charge, as always actually!:D

Say hi to Lynne.

Regards

Nige & Carole :beerjug:

If you get the chance we would love one of the pictures Jess took of the humming bird moth as I don't have a good shot of one!!

See you soon.

Regards

Nige and Carole

Nige, Carole,

Just showed your message to Jess she'll mail a pic over to you, they turned out pretty good much to Hel's annoyance!

Cheers Jim. Have another guest with us from GSER site and we have been trying to get some piccies of them so may just cheat and use yours!

Look forward to receiving them soon. :thumb2

I take it Jess is now going to be the official family photographer?

Rgds Nige and Carole:beerjug:

Many thanks Nigel and Carole for a great stay.Couldnt have asked for more,well bit more sun maybe.
We almost made it back to you for a 2nd night on the way back to Bayeux.
See you again,thanks.You have got a great place.:thumb2

Attachments

• DSC01621 2.jpg
    DSC01621 2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 778
Hi Rick

Great to meet you both and hope you had a good time in Limoges, did you make it to Oradour-sur-Glane?

Take it steady.

Regards

Hi Nigel,Great time thanks Mark had a meeting on saturday so i went on to Bergerac along the river.Superb ride,and no traffic.Yes we did O-s-G,then on to Normandy beaches.My GS 1100 is for sale now,i got tempted into buying Marks RT
Hope to see you next year.
Keep up the good work:thumb2

Hi Carole & Nigel found a place in Le mans, b&b was full mate so found another quite close, bikes were out at Le mans, museum was great, isn't the cathedral something else? Thanks for another great stay, we'll def be back!!

Hi Steve

How weird was that Carole just said 'I wonder if Steve, Karen and the boys have found somewhere to stay' and then I logged on the find your message!!

Was great to see you and Karen again and to meet the lads. The catherdral certainly is something else at Le Mans and we may just take a trip down to see the auto museum one day soon.

Have a great rest of the holiday and look forward to hearing all about it soon.

Take it steady, look forward to seeing you all again sometime.

Regards

Nige and Carole :beerjug:

Hi Nige and Carole, hope you are both ok! A week tomorrow and you'll have the pleasure of my snoring! :clap Hope you've got some earplugs! :blast Nige, have you got that big red beast going yet? :green gri

Hi Antony

Carole was just saying to look on the GSER site and there you are!!

Ear plugs at the ready, Carole wears them all the time too so she is used to it!

Seriously keeping fingers crossed the weather improves a bit as we have had a fair few days rain but sunny now so all being well will clear up!

Funnily enough no the CR remains dormant although I keep thinking of a winter project to do it up, will have to see what DIY projects the boss has on the list first :D

Have a great trip over, looking forward to seeing you all.

Regards

Well, what can I say! Yet another fantastic stay at Maison Laudiere! We were greeted with a smile and a beer! What more could anyone need? Superb hosts and even a home made birthday cake for me!:drool I even got a mapsource tutorial from Nigel! All I can say is thanks again for a superb time. :beerjug: Cheers Carole and Nigel. :thumb2

Cheers Antony. Was great to see you and Sarah again and to meet the kids, they are a credit to you, so well behaved, or was that just for us :D

Hope you are both having a great time camping now and it is not pouring as it has been here recently!!

Look forward to hearing about the trip.

Take it steady.

Regards Nige & Carole :beerjug:

Hi Rymus

As you say long term forecast does not look too bad and it has been boiling hot even during the rain!! Up around 22 degrees and higher!

Have agood trip over. :beerjug:

A convert to Maison Laudiere

Had a most enjoyable 4-night stay with Carole and Nigel this week.

They are the most helpful hosts possible and Carole keeps the house spotless.

There is plenty to explore around the area and great motorcycling roads.

Thankyou Carole and Nigel,

From John and Anne

Hi John and Anne

Thank you for your comments, glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope you had a good time on the beach tour when you left us and you were relaxed by the time you returned home.

Regards

Nigel & Carole

Another thumbs up

Had a lovely quiet stay here with my wife and son on our way back from the Picos. :thumb

Cool beer on arrival, fantastic spotless room and bathroom. :beer:

Lovely evening meal with too much beer and wine. :blagblah :beerjug:

Nice lie-in and great breakfast next day. :sleep

Perfect - we will be back! :thumb

Thanks Carole

Phil, Elena and Jonathan

Back
Top Bottom