Maison Laudeire - Normandy

Great to see you both and many thanks for a great few days.
Outstanding hospitality and accommodation as usual.
See you soon ��

Hi Ric

Was great to see you all too and great that you had a couple of lovely sunny days riding.

Take it steady.

All the best.

Nige and Carole :beerjug:

Hi

Nige & Carol

Hope to see you both on Friday

Paul & Jean

Hi Nige/Carol!

How are you guys?

Just reading this and realise we are LONG overdue a trip, i have some free time in June, Ill have a chat with Karen and get her to start arranging!!!

Hi Paul, Jean. Sorry I'm not going to see you both, Carole said you arrived safely, amazing considering the weather, hope you enjoy your stop over.

Steve be great to see you both, hope the lads are both doing well. I know June is pretty busy so if Karen can let us know some dates we can let you know if ok. Hope to see you soonish.

All the best.

Great place
I need a return visit
Cheers

Steve and Suzi

Hi Gary

Great to see you again. Yes was a little damp :D that dehumidifier was working vertime!!

Still the last couple of days were perfect for riding those roads towards Mont St Michel!!

Steve

Would be great to see you and Suzi again, not seen you for ages since you escaped the Midlands :D

All the best

Wow

What can I say ... it’s all been said before... but I will anyway..

Nice people, nice food, nice place , nice conversation.....

I turned up alone yesterday soaked through.... welcomed as soon they heard my bike, took all my gear and sorted drying it and thrust mug of tea at me :thumb2

Can’t recommend this place highly enough... and it’s 2 cheap ... need to put your prices up lol .

Hope to see you both again soon

Thanks Andy

Was great to meet you and gas about cars and bikes etc!!

Hope you had a dryish ride south and those tyres were ok in the damp :D

Be good to see you and your other half as and when you are back this way.

All the best.

Well, yet another superb few days away at Carole and Nigels place. This really is a heaven on earth!

Hope to see you soon mate with Chris maybe on the bikes, so we can visit that lovely museum!!!

Cheers,

Hi Steve, great to see you all again too.

Those boys of yours have shot up!

You would love that museum, got some guests in this week who are going tomorrow.

Take it steady,.

Nige and Carole:beerjug:

Hi Nigel and Carole, sorry it's taken so long to get in touch, don't now where time goes. We had a great time, really enjoyed the company and the food. Thanks for fixing the sat nav. Hope all goes well for you both. cheers Mike and Teresa. ps ( Teresa says thanks for cleaning the mirrors as it was really good to be able to see them again, apparently hasn't been able to since the first year I had the bike. Not sure what she is getting at)hope to see you both soon

Hi Mike, Teresa

Thanks, was great meeting you both, hope all going well with you both and Teresa is enjoying the new job.

Been a bit manic over past 3 weeks!

I was thinking of offering you a bucket of water and cleaning items for the bike!!

Take it steady.

All the best.

Nige and Carole:beerjug:

Lovely to meet you and Carole today Nige.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

All the best Paul

Hi Paul

Sorry for not replying sooner but been away for a while.

Was great to meet you too, having missed you earlier in the year. Pop in anytime now you are a local, you are more than welcome for a brew.

Take it steady on those off-road lanes :D

All the best.

Nige and Carole

Hi Paul

Sorry for not replying sooner but been away for a while.

Was great to meet you too, having missed you earlier in the year. Pop in anytime now you are a local, you are more than welcome for a brew.

Take it steady on those off-road lanes :D

All the best.

Nige and Carole

Hi,

Been hectic unpacking for the past 3 weeks. Only been out on the bike the once when I called in on you both.

Still lots to sort out.

Hopefully see you again soon.

Paul

Hi, three weeks, just three weeks and I’ll be with you guys! Looking forward to catching up.
I’m heading in from a couple of days in the Ardennes, so it’ll be good to see some friendly faces!
Book the weather please!
:beerjug:

Hi David

Yes looking forward to seeing you again and catching up!

I'll need to dust the cobwebs off the Tiger!!!

Have a good trip over.

TTFN :beerjug:

1ddfe24afa38c1244cd7c3f0b8c7bb8a.jpg

Just back from a fab few days with Nige and Carole.
As always, great hosts and spotless accommodation.

I even managed to get him out on his Tiger!

24923f347d15e4a376aa93caa3360840.jpg

Back
Top Bottom