could someone

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
point me in the direction of a map to this please. I've missed one if it was posted. and i don't use sat nav so point just a co-ord.

ta:rolleyes:

Stibb cross A388

2.5 miles from there and it will be signposted :thumb2

And that`s all anyone is going to need.

So purleeze,no fecking shinyarse pen pushers whingeing about GPS co-ordinates :rob :rob

:augie

And that`s all anyone is going to need.

So purleeze,no fecking shinyarse pen pushers whingeing about GPS co-ordinates :rob :rob

:augie

This attached file might keep the pen pushers quiet too, don't thank me though Tarka, it's all part of the service :D

Attachments

• Stibb Cross.gdb
    169 bytes · Views: 168
This weekend I shall be mostly following this

Attachments

• nose.jpg
    nose.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 156
Stibb cross A388

2.5 miles from there and it will be signposted :thumb2

With somat loike this :)

I've made up some posters with that logo of the engine on. Simple.

I'll laminate them and ask a friend at Stibb Cross if I can put one in his garden to send people up to Thorne Moor. Simple enough but if I try giving directions it will only confuse you.

Sky+ fitter this morning had twatnav and he got lost.:(

Postcode

Could one of you PM me the address and postcode please, so that I can use my Zumo, only played with it so far, not had a chance to use it in anger... I just have to learn how to enter a route now, as I have a plan for the way I want to go, but really can't be arsed with maps and rout reminders on the bike...:thumb2

Could one of you PM me the address and postcode please, so that I can use my Zumo, only played with it so far, not had a chance to use it in anger... I just have to learn how to enter a route now, as I have a plan for the way I want to go, but really can't be arsed with maps and rout reminders on the bike...:thumb2

Save Whattons file and then open it in mapsource and save to your zumo, it will then be a waypoint that you can use :thumb

Back
Top Bottom