Do We Need To Bring Anything ???

Voyager

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Proff / Sid,

I know you have most eventualities covered, and Sherlocks are close by, but is there anything (small-ish) that might be needed ??

I'm thinking of manuals, nuts, bolts, shims, tools and so on.

Things we might have in our spares boxes & workshops that will fit on the bike along with the camping gear.

Bob.

Proff / Sid,

I know you have most eventualities covered, and Sherlocks are close by, but is there anything (small-ish) that might be needed ??

Things we might have in our spares boxes & workshops that will fit on the bike along with the camping gear.

Bob.

Only "most eventualities covered"? Less planning went into D-Day:D. I only hope we have not built up expectations to levels that we can't deliver.:(

I been running around since 5.30am and only came in from workshop around 10.00pm. Even wife was helping clearing up workshop gone 9.00pm after electricians had finished today.

I seriously think we have most things covered and as you say Sherlocks are just up the road. I also have an account with a friendly local motor factors who will deliver to me over the weekend or at worse, we can have a ride out to them.

I bought a few extra tools this morning to allow for everyone all wanting a 10/13mm socket/spanner at the same time. :)

It might be handy to bring own knife, fork and spoon as we only have a finite number and might have to resort to paper plates cups etc if supplies run out. If you have a favourite beer mug then please bring that as Proff was horrified that I suggested drinking his fine ale out of disposable plastic pint glasses (saves on washing up for the ladies as well!).

Main thing to bring is a good sense of humour and willingness to enjoy yourself.:D

Proff / Sid,

Bob.

Manuals could be useful :thumb2
Mine have not been returned yet :(
A box of sparks and a bag of tappet clearances would help as well..:augie

A box of sparks and a bag of tappet clearances would help as well..:augie

:D

I`ll bring some unused and no longer needed Scranson Grommets and a few Fou Fou Valves.
I think I`ve got a few Lightening Holes for brake discs as well. :augie

i've got

A long stand, a short wait and a left handed hammer if thats of any use plus while on the scrounge here at Bentley i've found a tin of tartan paint which might be of use for the boys norf of the border:p

Oh and Camille will be under full 24hour security should any one think of borrowing any of her special parts, You have been warned:green gri

have you stocked up on incontinence pads and horlicks....:augie

I'm really hoping that Gathering of the Clans is gonna be up wind of your do.....:rob

Back
Top Bottom