Proof that I`m not quite the cat hater you may have thought.....

Tarka

Reaction score
It seems that I`ve acquired a name for being a cat hater following the infamous 'cat thread' instigated by Bateman some time ago,where he asked for advice on how to stop his cat spoiling his neighbour`s garden,and I suggested drowning it. :augie
(The Thread became quite the funniest thing on here for quite a while,and raged for dozens of pages :D )

Anyhow,our wonderful host Sid had set his beloved moggy 'Cuddles' a challenge for the WEEkend.
The challenge was for Cuddles to literally get a cuddle........from me.:rolleyes:

Well,I`m not quite the cat hater some folk believe......look below.....

SC1.jpg

Mind you...the cat couldn`t see my 'evil grin'....not entirely brought on by Proff`s scrumpy.
No,the evil grin was because I do in fact LIKE CATS.

Especially when barbequed................:D

SC2.jpg

:thumb2 :thumb2

Sorry to say this Tarks....but the moggy looks like he's screwing his nose up!!...:D

:D

Whichever way you look at it,Cuddles was looking for me and waiting for me later on......:augie

:p

sc3.jpg

It seems that I`ve acquired a name for being a cat hater following the infamous 'cat thread' instigated by Bateman some time ago,where he asked for advice on how to stop his cat spoiling his neighbour`s garden,and I suggested drowning it. :augie
(The Thread became quite the funniest thing on here for quite a while,and raged for dozens of pages :D )

Anyhow,our wonderful host Sid had set his beloved moggy 'Cuddles' a challenge for the WEEkend.
The challenge was for Cuddles to literally get a cuddle........from me.:rolleyes:

Well,I`m not quite the cat hater some folk believe......look below.....

SC1.jpg

Mind you...the cat couldn`t see my 'evil grin'....not entirely brought on by Proff`s scrumpy.
No,the evil grin was because I do in fact LIKE CATS.
that cat looks like its being strangled:aidan

:D

If not fully dead they need at least to be comatose or they`ll try to jump off the barbeque rack. :thumb2

You've got to pack them in clay first, like cooking a hedgehog.....

That way, they can't jump off the grill, PLUS, the hair and skin all come off in one go and doesn't burn and ruin the meat .

There's more than one way to skin a cat :blast:augie

Cuddles test for the weekend was to have a cuddle off every one :augie

Hes a great hot water bottle that some found out :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom