Where are you all hiding?

It was nice to bump into you on the way to Applecross Steve, sticker now on the pannier;)

There's more to the sticker than first viewing gives.

Uncannily if you are ever going to use Amazon.com to buy anything on line, go to www.threecupsoftea.com first
and then link to Amazon from the link there, some of the money you are going to spend anyway, goes towards building schools in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Schools without religious interference and schools where girls get taught too. You get your bargains, they get an opportunity for a better life. It's how tea can change the world for the better.

Nice to meet you too.

All info at

www.threecupsoftea.unchainedworld.com

There's more to the sticker than first viewing gives.

Uncannily if you are ever going to use Amazon.com to buy anything on line, go to www.threecupsoftea.com first
and then link to Amazon from the link there, some of the money you are going to spend anyway, goes towards building schools in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Schools without religious interference and schools where girls get taught too. You get your bargains, they get an opportunity for a better life. It's how tea can change the world for the better.

Nice to meet you too.

All info at

www.threecupsoftea.unchainedworld.com

We use amazon a lot, I'll see to it that we go through you in the future:thumb2

We use amazon a lot, I'll see to it that we go through you in the future:thumb2

It's not me that you go through, it's a charity I was riding to Tierra del Fuego and representing. It's a charity set up by a guy that was climbing in the Himalayas and had a few problems. He was saved by a small village and as a way of paying them back he said he'd help them build a school. Three Cups of Tea was his book about the problems and how drinking tea helped over come them. Not a bad book if you see it by the way.

And thank you!

Back
Top Bottom