OPEN INVITE TO ALL GSers

proff i've reserved a nice little flat corner of the carpark for you:D as for everyone else don't worry we'll fit you in. plenty of room at the inn;)

Do you have room for another wobblybox?

I thought we were going to Skye but the Chief Jock has not included me on list of attendees for the Skye event so feck him.:D Plus Ann has to be back at work on the Tuesday morning.:(

My cat-sitter has let me down, so it's just the Saturday night camping and buffet for me now...

:comfort

Bad news.... I may be comming :bounce1

Seperate section for the veggies please :cool:

Plenty of grass in the camping area Kenny :thumb2
Sid !! you coming as well, it'll be like a Hymer Oldtimer "DO" :):driving:driving
I'll be bringing Gertie in the Annexe, which will then be available for any camper without a tent :D
First one to post gets it :thumb2:thumb2
FYI the Annexe is in me sig behind Hymer :)

Bad news.... I may be comming :bounce1

Seperate section for the veggies please :cool:

Yet more Bad News:cool: Doesn't look like I'll be going
. to Gobowen for me Op. yet :(
So can I bring me Van on Friday PM please:bow

I've just got a pass-out for Saturday :D - any chance you could squeeze another one in? (including camping but sharing a tent with Phil(zafuka) who's already signed up for Saturday).

cheers
Matt

I've just got a pass-out for Saturday :D - any chance you could squeeze another one in? (including camping but sharing a tent with Phil(zafuka) who's already signed up for Saturday).

cheers
Matt

Chums eh?:augie

:jes:jes:jes:jes its gone sound like a scene from deliverance that night hurr hurr:D:D:D:D:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yj4LnfkdJDM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yj4LnfkdJDM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back
Top Bottom