Oh, the humanity!!

Camera with rigor-mortis..... tent-peg may survive...:blast

Photo002.jpg

Time to go shopping......:D

:rolleyes:

John Plane-"Lol, Ya want a drink mate?"
Lolgeoff"-" No ta John, I'm having a nice cup of tea thanks "

:jes:jes:jes

You've got to learn to pace yourself... It's no good just ploughing in with the hard stuff as we can see from some of the photos..... I still managed to catch up with the others once I donned my drinking shirt though.

Not able to see the facebook pictures as I'm not registered with them ( and I suspect several others may not be either)
Here's a pic from the top step

Anyone can click on the link as far as I am aware & look at them Bill, dont need to sign up or sign in to view a public facebook album, give it a go and find out :thumb

Anyone can click on the link as far as I am aware & look at them Bill, dont need to sign up or sign in to view a public facebook album, give it a go and find out :thumb

It's not a public facebook album, though... :(

facebook.jpg

Here is a selection from me.

Attachments

• raost1.jpg
    raost1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 277
  • raost2.jpg
    raost2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 278
  • raost3.jpg
    raost3.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 277
  • raost4.jpg
    raost4.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 277
and some more. I would also like to add a big thanks to Steve, Becky and everyone else who grafted to make a superb weekend, also a thankyou to the rugby club for keeping the flow of beer going, and brekkies in the mornings:thumb2.

Attachments

• raost5.jpg
    raost5.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 493
  • raost6.jpg
    raost6.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 588
  • raost7.jpg
    raost7.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 435
  • raost8.jpg
    raost8.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 500
great picture.
sums the weekend up nicely.
pictures,drinking and smiles. :bow :bow

attachment.php

Just two from me.... This is the group from Friday afternoon's off-road ride who are waaaaay more competent than me off-road but let me tag along (cheers to all of you!)

fri_offroad.jpg

And this is what we'd been riding thru a couple of moments before (yep, that's a 1200 at the front :eek: )

1200_in_grass.jpg

Back
Top Bottom