Memoirs of DavidJames at the Hograost

DavidJames

Reaction score
Quite a few of you took cameras and used them, (I just hijacked Shep's and filled up us memory card with crap :D) but I have been thinking back about the weekend and thought I would would put my recollection of the weekend as a series of random memories.

Arrived Friday afternoon and looked for Burton's van to camp next to, wasn't sure which one until I saw the hanging rail with neatly pressed shirts and jeans hanging in the back :augie

Joined the usual suspects on the balcony with a Magners and general piss taking of anyone who stood up when riding over the grass :clap

Lots of old faces to recall past events and some new ones to meet.

A couple comments from the conversation that a few will recognise:

He's been in prison........the food was crap..........but the sex was good

JY Kelly

It wasn't a really late night for me wondered off around midnight and played football with a space hopper across the campsite.

Woke as the sun shone into the tent and heard JB moving around outside, when he heard me shuffling around he shouted something about me snoring (he slept in his van and could still hear me :eek:)

Saturday morning was much mooching.

Went to the pub to watch rugby................didn't see any of it but heard the English won ;)

Beetle said he doesn't go to pubs anymore...............the doors are too small

Picked supplies for :ChrisKelly (sorry but this smily needs to be renamed Beetle - see below)

Got back to campsite and Beetle the Margarita maker was in full effect

Swiftly followed by the slightly more posherer Northerner James Burton and the Pimms

She's a Lady, woh woh, She's a Lady

When Fanun looks down he looks like Pauly Senior

Things got a little more hazy at this point:

Slimbo was my JD carrier and I panicked a bit when I lost him:( He returned and i promptly dropped a pint of JD and coke - much to Att's annoyance and amusement.

Shared some JD with Austin Vince but he soon made his excuses and ran away from me :nenau

Played air guitar on Ash's crutch (wait for someone to edit that line!!!)

Att kept setting fire to my straw bale

Wrestled with Att and lost, so he sat on me.

Got hiccups.......Shep said he knew a cure and dissapeared.....it worked.........the fear of what he might do to was enough for me to forget my name let alone that I had hiccups.

Talked to someone and said I did not expect BMW owners to be like this, he said we were the militant arm of the BMW club...........could have been Bede just after sharing a cigarette? with him

Listened to Robbie Williams on Whatton's ipod through tiny little speakers

Got cold and started shivering so stumbled back to the tent.

Got hiccups again, but didn't know where Shep's tent was so ate Haribo and it seemed to cure it.

Woke up very tired to hear Whatton complaining about snoring :nenau

Sat around for a few hours on Sunday waiting to sober up before going home, glad it was only 30 miles :comfort

In summary, I spent the weekend with some great mates both new an old, I am sure I will get some more flashbacks, but that's all for now.

Thanks to Steve and all the organisers and thanks to all the Tossers.

Buy a camera you cheap tart !! :D

Oh....one more memory......

Soft Baps- Mrs Bakes( for it was she)...." I hope you lot of old perverts arn't giving my daughter a hard time.....Cos if you do you'll have to come through me"
The Margarita Frenzyists......"YAY!!!"
Mrs Bakes retreats blushing

Back
Top Bottom