afore ye go!!!

parky1774

:rob Just before we set off on this epic adventure, a word of thanks to our intrepid planners Bryn and Stevo.

I know this has taken a lot of your time and most of Bryns hair :comfort, but a BIG THANK YOU for all your efforts and anyone else involved in putting this trip together.

THANKS

I second that thanks to you all for the time you have spent making this happen

Cheers
Eddie

If you need to throw your beer tokens in any particular direction my vote would be in Bryns direction. He's taken the burden - a true TOSSER:thumb2

:rob Just before we set off on this epic adventure, a word of thanks to our intrepid planners Bryn and Stevo.

I know this has taken a lot of your time and most of Bryns hair :comfort, but a BIG THANK YOU for all your efforts and anyone else involved in putting this trip together.

THANKS

Yes a very big thanks to all involved.

I bet bryns still got a lot more hair than me,well i hope he has.

THANKS

A BIG SECONDED TO THAT ! ;) :thumb

THANKS
Yup. Well done boys. See you soon.

Back
Top Bottom