24 Hour Petrol?

sockpuppet

Reaction score
Coming upto SS after work and swinging by Newcastle for a quick half on the way up with a mate.

So I'll be getting into Scotland pretty late / early depending on your view.

Whats 24Hr petrol like past Glasgow? Can't honestly remember seeing any other than in Fort William and then they were a maybe.

I think the Co-Op in Broadford might do petrol till late though I think its not 24 hours.

Generally coming A82 / A87

Inverness is about the only place further up than Fort Bill.

(EDIT) Dingwall tescsos as well

last one on the a82 will be the esso at milton just before dumbarton this leaves you aprox 197 miles to skye,, miss that and your next will be fort william which is a mabey

last one on the a82 will be the esso at milton just before dumbarton this leaves you aprox 197 miles to skye,, miss that and your next will be fort william which is a mabey

Nearly 200 miles? oooh...that's a wee bit Russian Roulette wi' a standard tank. Glad it's no' me... :thumb :D

during the season tis a little dearer £90 for the afternoon session or £150 full day there is also the evening session at £50 but not open pit and no you dont have to dress like a power ranger just either full or 2 piece leathers if the track is not your bag i would be available most weekday nights if you are up for a blast dont do weekends to busy to many plod,,,,, go on show this old woman how its done :D

during the season tis a little dearer £90 for the afternoon session or £150 full day there is also the evening session at £50 but not open pit and no you dont have to dress like a power ranger just either full or 2 piece leathers if the track is not your bag i would be available most weekday nights if you are up for a blast dont do weekends to busy to many plod,,,,, go on show this old woman how its done :D

Thanks for the info on Knockhill. I see you've got a trackbike so you've obviously done a few of these trackdays & you're probably well handy on a bike & possibly a faster rider than little old me,you're certainly a much more economical rider as i only get about 200 miles to a tank. Don't mind meeting up & going for a run sometime but I think I might just hold you back.

nay worries mate :thumb2 am up fer a bimble some time if ye fancy it,,, if its the weekend early sunday mornin is good fer me,,, only started getin this milage since i done the ccp mod strange but true :nenau

Oh and don't fill up at the "last chance before Skye" - It's cheaper on the Island.

:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom