What time are people arriving?

Setting off Thursday afternoon, planning to get across the border before dark and find somewhere to have a pint or two and stop for the night before carrying on on Friday morning.

Anyone care to give any more detail than Carbost, or will it be that easy to find the place? :nenau

Aim for Talisker Distillery and you wil be fine.

It's on a turn off from the main road to Dunvegan.

It will take about an hour from when you cross the big skye bridge. So don't think you are on skye you will be there in a second.

We are leaving Beds Thur, Scrounged a house in Edinburgh off the Relies for thur night, but not sure of the journey time to Skye from there, any guesses ? HRH sorted accomodation for us at The Old Inn Carbost postcode IV47 8SR I imagine that will get you pretty close.

We are leaving Beds Thur, Scrounged a house in Edinburgh off the Relies for thur night, but not sure of the journey time to Skye from there, any guesses ? HRH sorted accomodation for us at The Old Inn Carbost postcode IV47 8SR I imagine that will get you pretty close.

3 miles

We will be there mid afternoon after staying at my inlaws in North Berwick on Thursday night. Looking foward to this do, as it's my first UKGS'er one. :beerjug:

Leaving Inveraray after breakfast on friday so I would think mid to late afternoon arrival:thumb2

Hope some coonts turn up early tae gie me a haun wi the marquee thingy:rob

And my tent:blush

Sorry, i would love to help with the marque thingy, but i am booked to invade sycho's do

Hope you have a good weekend

Morticia:eek:onyack

Sorry, i would love to help with the marque thingy, but i am booked to invade sycho's do

Well if ye cannae spell it how good would you be putting it up:D

But that isn't until SUNDAY!

This is on Friday and Saturday.

I am going to both :eek:onyack

Back
Top Bottom