Who's going up Thursday

brassmonkey001

I should change this
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
and where are you stopping en route?
Bit late to be posting this now, I know, but I've got to work in the morning and will be setting off after lunch. I hope to get over the border by teatime and find a nice little B&B somewhere.
Any recommendations?

and where are you stopping en route?
Bit late to be posting this now, I know, but I've got to work in the morning and will be setting off after lunch. I hope to get over the border by teatime and find a nice little B&B somewhere.
Any recommendations?

sent you a PM.....:augie

I'm heading off on Friday morning myself....:thumb

Stopping in Edinburgh tonight, hoping to have enough energy left for a walk around the Fringe festival.:thumb

Heading up some time today, hope to find a B&B near Eilann Donan tonight. Got a couple of jobs to do on Skye tomorrow morning though, so probably won't arrive at the site till mid to late afternoon tomorrow. Feeling a bit of a fraud though, since I'll be arriving with the bike on a trailer, but I need to take scooter servicing equipment with me, and it won't all fit on the bike.

Just got to Carlisle and the water proofs are going on :mmmm

Stopping just above Loch Lomond this evening.

Safe trip all :thumb2

Andres

Made it up to Aiglish south of Mallaig about 5, cracking ride up via Dunoon on the ferry, light showers from 2 and chucked it down from 4.30 but decent hotel with hot and cold running waitresses.

See yiz tha morra :thumb

PS Got wi-fi, giving me the chance to try out the new Netbook while Ms Cheeks sleeps through Local Hero on DVD :eek:onyack

Just picked up an Acer One Pro, found a good deal on them and they come with a 5 way card reader which suits the XP cards from the Olympus cameras.

Well pleased so far downloaded the days pics and videos and damned handy for route planning compared to using the Zumo.

Oh yeah, stop hi jacking the bloody thread!!!! :p

Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?
Is he there yet?

:D

And here was me wondering what the weather would be like for us leaving in January :JB

Back
Top Bottom