Thanks fur popping in

Just back an hour ago :)

Rob & Johnny, thank you :beerjug:

Having spent the whole weekend away from the sauce I managed 2 bottles of red last night in The Drovers Inn - met a lovely hairdresser from New Zealand calle Raymond .......................................... :blast

According to Amanda, Las Vegas, Marriage and Elvis were all discussed in the same sentance - I can't remember :confused:

CAmeraMoments036.jpg

Right, I'm off to bed to dream :eek

Cheers again guys :beerjug:

Andres

Arrived home a couple of hours ago, 1265 miles, got slightly damp, met some tossers, got damp again, saw some stunning scenery, visited Raasay, got damp, had the sheer joy of a 3" screw in my rear tyre during a monsoon in Crawford. :blast
All in all a great weekend, THANKS. :thumb

Ps Did I mention about the damp ?

Cheers Johnny and Rab for pulling it all together. Was good to see some old friends and to put a face to some new ones...

Richard

Many thanks for a great weekend:thumb2

Thanks to Neil23 for joining me on Thursday evening for some teasing of the locals at the George in Inveraray:augie Good fun:thumb2

Surprisingly the weather was kind to me most of the weekend just 3 or 4 hrs of rain over the whole trip which is good for Scotland:thumb2

Got home yesterday via syco's 'do', Brassmonkey followed me there a few hours later, do ya think he's starting to stalk me:eek::D

Is it me or are airheads becoming the latest thing? When I joined here in 2004 each 'do' had just 3 or 4 (if you were lucky) in attendance this weekend there was a strong showing in Skye and the old girls outnumbered the more modern pretenders for a while at Syco's Brosely bash, perhaps 10 or 12 on sunday:thumb2

With two airheads (ridden by myself and Brassmonkey) being the only bikes to make both events of the weekend.

I feel a wind of change, the green shoots of an airhead revolution:augie

Shep

Left Thusday morning and returned home yesterday :bounce1

Don't think iv'e ever been so keen to just ride for the sake of it :)

I'll never get board with the roads from Loch Lomond to Glen Coe then up to Fort Bill and Skye ( Except for the wind and rain ) :p

So it was Funderland to Fort William and a night out with the sock makers son :beerjug:

Fort William to Skye and and a few beers with some good friends and one or two ugly weirdo's :mmmm

Skye to Lock Lomond via any road i fancied and a quiet night on the lash on me Jack , apart from still being able to hear Rob Mack in my ears :aidan

Then i cut through the boarders to mis out Glasgow and head for Englishland and the lakes and a night in The Sun Inn at Pooley Bridge Ullswater :bow

I left Pooley Bridge early and took the route via Alston and down the Wear Valley and reached home Monday lunch time and a note on the fridge saying Punk Bands on in The Borough and the Ropery starting at 2pm , well it would be rued not to :friday :guitarist:drums:guitarist :friday

Thanks for all the effort for arranging the weekend and my excuse to put nearly 1600 miles on my bike , best ride this year :beerjug:

Cheers Bonnie Lad ............... :eek:onyack

Arrived home Monday at 7.30, having ridden through the worst rain ive ever ridden in, unbelievable !

After spending the weekend on Skye, Im now even more sure that Scotsman are a little mad ! :eek:onyack I think thats why I like it so much up there :D

Thanks for sorting a great weekend, it was good to see some old faces and meet some I"ve not met before.

Enjoyed all your company, look forward to next one !

:beerjug:

Another classic quote from weekend "You look like George Doors" then starting to sing "He"s a baby. He"s a baby" to Stevie"s mate Billy

Quality

Cheers Ronno

:ronno

:beerjug:

Eh that might have been me, my tourettes kicked in:augie

:D:D

Ronno bettered it by flattening his tent mind:thumb2

You're right! Who's GS is that with the electricity pole sticking out of the pannier? Must be a bit limited rangewise though.....:D

Looks like a 12GSA to me, couldn't pin it down any closer.

You'd need a long extension cable... :augie

Hes a Baby, Hes a Baby!!!

Thanks for a great opportunity to ride to Skye for the day!!! and for all the support from you bunch of headers!!
A quote from Betty " Na Im moving the tent its in the main thorough fare", "Im sleeping in the bunk house!"

Look forward to the next bash!!!!!!!!!!!:aidan

Rode for 2 hours to Fortwilliam and then 4 hours to boat and just made it not too bad says me.

Back
Top Bottom