Triumph Rocket 111

The bike I regret selling. I’m looking for an all black roadster low mileage. There’s one clown selling one now and he wants a premium because the mileage is 333.

There are a few of the roadster versions out there for sale.
I like the black one with the red stripe.
Came so close to buying it early part of the week. But strangely, I went for Honda Cross dresser instead.

any one poss interested in a 15 plate matt black white stripe roadster,6500 miles will be standard, i want £12000 no offers.
the good bit will be,
comes with a brand spanking new engine from triumph.this should be fitted by stratford triumph this week will come with triumph paper work etc.
anyone interested get in touch.

gerbox problems,between 4th 5th around 120,didnt want to go in,not all the time but caught me out a few times.
went in to the shop a few times they told me its my riding :blast
in the end the engine started making funny nioses so enough was enough.
they were going to rebiuld the motor,but i didnt want to know.
so hay ho if anyone wants it with no miles on the engine/box with all triumphs best wishes let me know.
ps,my explorer went bang after 5500 miles.
time to change brands i think.

Me !! Would like a snortier exhaust on her though :)

I had the exact same bike, same colour, same sissy bar etc. I found the standard bars made my wrists ache after a while and changed them for a set of T bars. Re; the exhausts, I initially went for the Dave Platt cat delete. Nice fruity sound but I still fancied something a bit louder and wound up with the Dave Platt "Shotgun" pipes...... F*ck me they were loud!! :eek: I did a 300 mile trip and my ears were bleeding....sold them on eBay and went back to the cat delete box.....the neighbours were happier too.

Just found a pic......

Attachments

• Rocket LHS.jpg
    Rocket LHS.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 199
The great thing about the black motors is that the colour makes it more difficult to see the oil leaking from the seals between the oil tank and the left hand side crankcase ;)

The great thing about the black motors is that the colour makes it more difficult to see the oil leaking from the seals between the oil tank and the left hand side crankcase ;)

I had mine for about 8-10k miles, never spilled a drop of oil. You speak as you find I guess. :nenau

Speak for yourself, my baby is oil tight and sweet !

Back
Top Bottom