Servicing in the North East & Cumbria

can anyone suggest a good place to take my 1200gs for a 12,000 mls
service i live in the seahouses area of northumberland i dont mind a travel but not to far as if i have to leave bike its getting transport back to village as its not very good up here
cheers

can anyone suggest a good place to take my 1200gs for a 12,000 mls
service i live in the seahouses area of northumberland i dont mind a travel but not to far as if i have to leave bike its getting transport back to village as its not very good up here
cheers

Micks numbers above , he's on the sea front near the town center so you can go for a walk while he's doing it ..... :thumb

I take my 1150GSA to Andy Minns who runs/owns Border Bikes in Duns. Always pleased with the price & quality...
Nice run there & back, too. (I'm near Alnwick).
:flag

I take my 1150GSA to Andy Minns who runs/owns Border Bikes in Duns. Always pleased with the price & quality...
Nice run there & back, too. (I'm near Alnwick).
:flag

Your not wrang, a good guy :thumb2 ex-polis service mechanic.

Before the great fire of Berwick, forced him to move from his old shop off foul ford to Duns.

I've had a MZ from him in the past, is he still doing the 6 days trials?

servicing

whats the average cost for a service i have been quoted £390 plus £50 for brake fluid for a 2400 mile service from a bmw dealer.

Micks numbers above , he's on the sea front near the town center so you can go for a walk while he's doing it ..... :thumb

whats the average cost for a service i have been quoted £390 plus £50 for brake fluid for a 2400 mile service from a bmw dealer.

Another free bump for Mick, did my 1200 for £190 for the 24K service this year.

Its the only time I venture to the land of cheesy chips and blue pop :thumb

Is Mick still around before i give him a bell?
Going to service her before the shite hits the fan , where is he at in blue pop land ?

Not taking anything away from Mick, as I don't know the man, Daryl at DIT is good. I've used him for many yrs now, he was with M&S in Durham before setting up on his own. He has a strange sense of humour, so if he takes the piss, just ignore it, or give t back.

Anyone recommend a decent bike mot place either in or near to North Tyneside?

Dunno if I'm asking a bit much but ideally would like to wait while my GSA is tested. Coopers can't do anything for weeks and need me to leave my bike with them. My bike is my only transport & I'm struggling for a lift midweek which is why I'd rather wait.

Any help appreciated.....

Anyone recommend a decent bike mot place either in or near to North Tyneside?

Dunno if I'm asking a bit much but ideally would like to wait while my GSA is tested. Coopers can't do anything for weeks and need me to leave my bike with them. My bike is my only transport & I'm struggling for a lift midweek which is why I'd rather wait.

Any help appreciated.....

I get mine done at Ferguson's in Blyth. Generally just over an hour, so you can go get a butty and brew in the town centre whilst it's being done.

:thumb2

Hi, had my 650 twin done at Millenium in Newburn ( the old Andy Barton place ). Booked in no probs,able to wait , but the Lass only does them Monday to Friday. Tel no. 01912674449.

My little F650GS (single) is now due its first 6000 mile service, so called for some prices. BMW at Boldon £284. :eek Mick Kendrick £145. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom