Servicing in the North East & Cumbria

Two year service on r1200gsa done today at Motorrad Dalkeith for £177 , including the use of a loan bike for the morning

Mick Kendrick, gets a big thumbs up from me to. I couldn't get mine to him during the day, so he let me drop it off at his home. Picked it up from there to.

North East Vapour Blasting

Jimmy did my front cover the other week, spent hours and only charged £40. Recommended. He can fit anything up to a complete frame (and maybe bigger) in the cabinet.

http://www.nevb.co.uk

No connection except as a happy customer. :)

These posts are quite old now, I'm wanting a 12000 mile service doing on my 07 1200gs, is the fella at Sunderland still going, or anyone else near the Newcastle area?

A friend of mine has just had his 1200 serviced by Mick in Sunderland, he's a very happy bunny!

These posts are quite old now, I'm wanting a 12000 mile service doing on my 07 1200gs, is the fella at Sunderland still going, or anyone else near the Newcastle area?

I've Tried Mick and he was really good on the minor service he re-calibrated the injectors and suspension all for £145.
Other recommendations would be Mark Raine who owns VTS in Consett. He's done all my previous bikes and a really top bloke Call 07989630226

Back
Top Bottom