80 Virees a moto - Region South-East

Attachments

• Au bout du canyon des Gorges du Verdon.zip
    43.7 KB · Views: 247

Attachments

• Authentique arriere-pays nicois.zip
    55.6 KB · Views: 150
Did part of the Lacs de Savoie at the weekend - recommend Vesonne → Montmin D42 and Talloires ← Doussard D909A portion

Last edited:
80 Virees a moto

Great information if one could understand french. Can you give a short summery of your thread please . Are these a route out from each town /city ?
Am looking to plan a route through France heading to Corsica/Sardinia and return through France. Looking for good interesting routes down and return.
regards

Great information if one could understand french. Can you give a short summery of your thread please . Are these a route out from each town /city ?
Am looking to plan a route through France heading to Corsica/Sardinia and return through France. Looking for good interesting routes down and return.
regards

I will try not to let this sound sarcastic, but what exactly do you not understand?

Michelin have planned routes especially for m'bikes all over the popular parts of France. Wapping has converted those routes into GPX files which you can just download into Basecamp/Mapsource and hence into your satnav. There is no need for you to have a degree in French. And, if it is the french language names for the routes, then try bunging the words into Google Translate.

But, dare I say it, if this thread and its limited use of french blows your brain, then I seriously wonder if you should consider "a route through France heading to Corsica/Sardinia and return through France. Looking for good interesting routes down and return." Because there is no way you will cope with a countryfull of french language speakers

Back
Top Bottom