Looks like the journey is over....

The family came to visit Sue in hospital, and once back at the hotel too. The miserable one on the left is the culprit. Got to give him some due for coming to visit then haven't we :bow

:beerjug:[/QUOTE]

Don't be surprised if they turn up on your doorstep one fine day :D

Good to know you're both safe now :thumb2

any accident you can walk/ stagger away from and be reflective about is alright in my opinion.

good to hear things are sorting themselves into an sort of order.

Micky I salute your missus, she's done more on a bike in one day on your trip than I've done in my biking life. She just has to change her thought process a bit and think what she has just achieved and overcome, she should think of the kudos she now has, I bet if the local press were to hear about her they'd run an article. And she has a lovely forgiving nature as well, I'm in awe of her:clap:clap

Micky I salute your missus, she's done more on a bike in one day on your trip than I've done in my biking life. She just has to change her thought process a bit and think what she has just achieved and overcome, she should think of the kudos she now has, I bet if the local press were to hear about her they'd run an article. And she has a lovely forgiving nature as well, I'm in awe of her:clap:clap

Cheers Dickieboy :thumb

Oh ... she's not my missus, oh no. We don't even live together, we're errr mmmm ah well, we're just good friends shall we say ;)

She even rode through the Gobi Desert on the last adventure :thumb

Spoke to Sue today, she can't have the operation until later next week when the infection to the wound has been sorted! God know's what it would have been like had she still been in that rat infested hospital here in Abbottabad :eek:

I've found a freight company, cheers Joe (The Celt) DVS look like coming up trumps. Just need to get the bikes to Islamabad on Monday and we're sorted.

No bier forthcoming yet Bill (Fanum) even though promised :eek:

Thanks again guys :thumb

:beerjug:

Two hours to get this done ... bloody power cuts :blast

Cheers Dickieboy :thumb

Oh ... she's not my missus, oh no. We don't even live together, we're errr mmmm ah well, we're just good friends shall we say ;)

She even rode through the Gobi Desert on the last adventure :thumb

Spoke to Sue today, she can't have the operation until later next week when the infection to the wound has been sorted! God know's what it would have been like had she still been in that rat infested hospital here in Abbottabad :eek:

I've found a freight company, cheers Joe (The Celt) DVS look like coming up trumps. Just need to get the bikes to Islamabad on Monday and we're sorted.

No bier forthcoming yet Bill (Fanum) even though promised :eek:

Thanks again guys :thumb

Two hours to get this done ... bloody power cuts :blast

:clap:clapyour handling this bloody well mate:clap that first cold beer when you get home is going to sit rather well methinks:beerjug:

Fair play to the guy and his family for visiting Sue in hospital. Can't have been easy for them, forgivness, understanding and parting on good terms is always best in the long run :thumb2

I'm amazed in a way that Sue feels a sense of failure - I think if Pakistan had have been your planned final destination she would have been very proud of her achievement.

Just seen this Micky - :( :( :(

I'd have suggested James Cargo - and it's worth keeping in mind should things go awry with shipping. I really hope you don't get any more grief though.

If there's anything I can do... :thumb2

Hi Micky

just seen this and read all the threads, am really sorry your trip has been cut short but really glad you are both ok, glad to hear you are managing to get sorted with the bikes but more glad that sue is getting proper treatment keep smiling and i hope you are not too long before you are back home:)

hey Micky - it's me

hello lover boy :comfort sorry to leave you in the mire - I know how you hate paperwork.

just left Kingston hospital, on my way back to Barnsley, maybe they operate next week - I brought back too many Asian germs to do anything yet.
Phone charger lost - the only way I have to tell you how much I love you is via the rest of the tossers.......

now did you ever think about the Andes? you'll be ace at shipping bikes !!!! :pullface

What have you done to my lovely Yam!!:eek::eek:

Glad you are back ok and hopefully on the mend, oh and planning for the next adventure:thumb
Hope the arm heals quick and easy and you're fit and well asap.

All the best

Ian

hello lover boy :comfort sorry to leave you in the mire - I know how you hate paperwork.

Phone charger lost - the only way I have to tell you how much I love you is via the rest of the tossers.......

now did you ever think about the Andes? you'll be ace at shipping bikes !!!! :pullface

Hey darlin' .... loves you too :love

I don't have a phone charger here in down town Islamabad, so we'll just have to continue our love life in front of all these tossers eh :JB

Glad to hear that your heading north, hope the journey is better than the taxi ride from Abbottabad to Islamabad airport that night :eek:

Hey Ian ... that likkle TTR of yours is a gem, it faired better than Sue in the accident.. Not a mark on it. A slight twist of the forks in the yokes was soon sorted. It suits Sue down to the ground (pun intended) they're both 'likkle crackers'. I went down too ... and not a mark on the 800 neither. Incredible really.

I've got two carnets here in Islamabad ... both bikes are stamped out of Pakistan, they're on their way home, albeit at a cost of about four grand total.

I hope to be on the plane outa here Thursday afternoon :beer::beer::beer:

Thanks for all the interest and well wishes folks :clap

Now then Gracie, for all the heartache you've caused me I'm gonna spank your ass when we next on our own :eek:

This is better than Coronation Street eh

PS Yeah .... South Americal next darlin' :thumb

Back to IRELAND

Sorry Mick to hear about all the above. Good to know you are all ok (ish)
It will be back to the’ Ring of Kerry’ with Andy again!!!!!!!!!

I've got two carnets here in Islamabad ... both bikes are stamped out of Pakistan, they're on their way home, albeit at a cost of about four grand total.

:eek::eek::eek:

I hope to be on the plane outa here Thursday afternoon :beer::beer::beer:

Thanks for all the interest and well wishes folks :clap

Good to hear you are back today/tomorrow....hope you get another trip going.

Heal well soon Gracie.

Looking forward to a RR.:D

hello lover boy :comfort sorry to leave you in the mire -

Hey darlin' .... loves you too :love

I don't have a phone charger here in down town Islamabad, so we'll just have to continue our love life in front of all these tossers eh :JB

Now then Gracie, for all the heartache you've caused me I'm gonna spank your ass when we next on our own :eek:

PS Yeah .... South Americal next darlin' :thumb

Woah, Get a bloody room, you're like a pair of manking teenagers. :rob :clap

Only just seen the whole thread, wow you dont do things by halves do you.

Glad you're both Ok, see you Monday night @ Treeton :augie

Woah, Get a bloody room, you're like a pair of manking teenagers. :rob :clap

Yeah .... you got a problem with that matie ;)

Maybe see you at Rainbow Saturday, I hope to be there :)

Them thar goodies you sent to Asia with us Norm went down rait well thank you :thumb

Sue has gone home to get proper medical treatment and she feels as though she's going home with her tail firmly between her legs :tears

Mission failed :(

But nothing could be further from the truth, she's a sixty year old 5'2" lady of steel with 'tough' written through to the core. She rode 7,500 miles overland to northern Pakistan, over some terrible roads, and no roads, before the prat took her out. Even Rossi couldn't have got out of that one.... I was yards behind and I still hit the fecker :eek:

She even did it on a 250cc 'bike :thumb She even did it with me :eek:

:

A mission failed!
Nothing could be further from the truth Micky as you've said.
She's achieved much more than most folk and the accident is the risk we all run.
:clap:bow

Back
Top Bottom