The Swiss Alps 2009 forum is moving in 7 days

and how come it's only my posts and Timolgras that get deleted, that's what I'd like to know.

Question you have to ask yourself is "am I feeling like a fair mod today", well, are you, punk ?

and how come it's only my posts and Timolgras that get deleted, that's what I'd like to know.

My apology wasn't deleted.

Sorry, I'll stop taking the piss now, I can see it's wearing a bit thin. Given you some practice at the mod thing though, you're a natural :thumb2

Mind you it wasn't acknowledged, accepted or rebuked which is a bit of a kick in the teeth :(

We should club :)eek:) together and get this thread carved into a granite headstone - it should be transported to every major event as the Tosser Tombstone :D

Feckin priceless :thumb

Oi you lot, I'm the new Mod in here so any more feckin about will end in tears:tears:tears

I'm a big, rufty tufty, world travelled biker and I ain't made of swiss cheese so you've been warned ;)

Question you have to ask yourself is "am I feeling like a fair mod today", well, are you, punk ?

It's not......theyre just the ones you can see or know about.....one of mine was deleted too, and quite a few from others :eek::eek:

:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom