Ireland - Four Corners April 2010

Feck me Wully looks like its just you and I in here:eek:

Anyways i've now booked my ferry.
£84 return through Nutt Travel.

Outward journey from Troon-Larne on Sunday the 25th of April at 10:00am

Inward journey from Larne-Troon on Saturday the 1st of May at 17:30pm

Get booking :cool:

Chaz

I assume you'll be heading over the coast road on the Sun ??
I guess you'll arrive approx 1230 ishhhhh

Wheres the first night stop planned??

Cheers

Hi Chaz,
Just checking ferry info now.

They run from Fleetwood (50 miles from me) but almost an 8 hour ferry crossing:eek:.

Will book ferry tomorrow after looking at options:thumb, may run up on the Saturday to join you all in the evening.

How far from Larne port will the camp site be on the first night ?

Think i can smell the black stuff already :D

We are doing the route in a clockwise direction, the first nights camping is to be around a wee place called Rush which is on the coast North of Dublin.

Our ferry should arrive no later than 12:30 which means all going well we should make Rush for around 5ish as we have to hit our most Easterly point on the way there.

Those of you who aren't travelling with us on the ferry can meet us at either Larne or the Easterly point which from memory is a place called Portavogie :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Hi Chaz,
Just checking ferry info now.

They run from Fleetwood (50 miles from me) but almost an 8 hour ferry crossing:eek:.

Will book ferry tomorrow after looking at options:thumb, may run up on the Saturday to join you all in the evening.

How far from Larne port will the camp site be on the first night ?

Think i can smell the black stuff already :D

Andy you might want to get in touch with Big Dave before you book anything, he was hoping to come and if he still can I am sure he would be more than happy to travel up with you :thumb

Feck me Wully looks like its just you and I in here:eek:

Anyways i've now booked my ferry.
£84 return through Nutt Travel.

Outward journey from Troon-Larne on Sunday the 25th of April at 10:00am

Inward journey from Larne-Troon on Saturday the 1st of May at 17:30pm

Get booking :cool:

Chaz

Is your ticket flexible....i can get a flexible fare at 100 but only one that can't be changed for 80....

Chaz,
Spoke to Bigdave and discussed ferry routes etc he hopes to come on the trip and will confirm in a few weeks time (see your pm).
My ferry booked, sailing from Holyhead to Dublin port and will be joining you at Rush on first night around 6pm (Fleetwood ferry didn't arrive in Larne until 6pm!).

So were on ........ :D :D:beer::thumb

sorry guys - i will get on to the serious matter of booking the ferry this week - just so i don't f__ up - what date and time am i booking outward - i.e troon / belfast :blast
just booked direct with P & O irish sea extra special economy £80.00 return

Last edited:
Thats 7 of us confirmed on the trip so far (see the 'Who's Going' thread). The rest of you need to confirm with me so that I can have definate numbers for campsites and see if I need to re-open the invite for more bodies. :rob

Oh...and cheers Aidan1150, that's who I booked with and it was about £16 cheaper than booking direct with P&O.

Round Ireland

Went on a complete round the coast trip to Ireland on the GS 3 years ago - got off at Rosslaire, headed south along the coast, round through Cork (dad's county), Kerry (mum's county) :aidan, up along the Shannon, Galway, Donegal, Ulster coast, then down to Dublin and back to Rosslaire.

Absolutely incredible trip (as you'd expect). Fell off twice (both in Kerry :augie). Love to co me on this one, but not enough holiday left!

You'll have a ball - enjoy yersilfs!:beer:

Back
Top Bottom