Ireland - Four Corners April 2010

Not bad- it's only taken you half a century :comfort

We still haven't sorted out what we're doing on Saturday night so I can't talk...Anyway I'll talk to the boss when she get back from work and we'll get something sorted.

and , Aye, I recon I'll manage a pint on Saturday night:beerjug:

Hey Wully,
You want to try this retirement malarky - The long haired colonel has me doing all sorts of jobs - not enough hoors in a day and she dosen't pay me a wage:rolleyes:
Chaz,
Dinnae worry aboot the last night, what town will we be in anyway( I've bought a map, cannae see it without my glasses mind) all adds to the excitement :D
Also secured my supply of 'boil in the bag' victuals today.
Wully you wanting some oatmeal blocks?
Next big decision -'Stitch' or two piece textile suit? I'll nae sleep tonicht

Anyone in troon on Sat nicht I'm on 07973261053, failing that see you at the ferry:JB

We're booked into a cheapo hotel in Ayr for tomorrow night...

Probably just as well as the last night out I had in Troon ended in a massive rammy...

( nuthin to do with me I might add- two burds started it:handbag - it's all coming back to me now:

Slapper No1 " Your man keeps staring at me"

Slapper No2 " Don't worry hen, he disnae go for fat burds wi' saggy tits"

Then the fight started :clap )

lonsdale bar in troon is good for a laugh - local bar - local punters - local prices - try it out :beerjug:

Sponsor money & Stickers

Hey everyone....those of you who haven't yet sent me sponsor money...SEND ME SPONSOR MONEY :augie

:augie

Also, Kev and I visited a place called Muff in Northern Ireland just north of Derry, we were looking for these for our panniers:

4659579376_504721c867_m.jpg

Who wants some?? £2.50 each towards charity :aidan

Back
Top Bottom