ACF-50 application by All Year Biker

Should also say its totally different to WD40. WD is a penetrating oil where GT85 isnt. GT85 is a much better protectant than WD40 but is rubbish at loosning tight nuts :toungincheek

Put some nice pics up of your nice clean replenished steed then before it looks black from all the sh*te on the road sticks to it like pooh to a blanket!!!

Couple of pics of mine

Red Rock, not sure if you can just turn up for the service.

Have a look on Mad Motorcycles website as it has further details and the number of the fella that does it http://www.madproducts.com/

HTH :thumb2

Attachments

• P1000420.JPG
    P1000420.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 833
  • P1000421.JPG
    P1000421.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 839
  • P1000422.JPG
    P1000422.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 924
One of the guys at work has booked up a session with All Year Biker at this house, so all being well in Jan 2010 my R1100RS will be nice and clean (well there's a first time for everything).. looks like it'll be 60 quid well spent..

Had my bike done last Saturday in Newbury. I was very impressed with the whole process. I expect to be back in the spring to have it all done again. For the amount of work involved, £60 was good value. Highly recommended.

Cheers
Mark

Couple of pics of mine

Red Rock, not sure if you can just turn up for the service.

Have a look on Mad Motorcycles website as it has further details and the number of the fella that does it http://www.madproducts.com/

HTH :thumb2

thats not got ac50 all over it ????my dealer chucks it on free as part of service an it looks oh so shiny, not a diluted blast with air pressure as thatll be adiluted dose surely??:confused:

I can certainly recommend the AYB franchise held by Winners Detailing in Chigwell, Essex. Colin is extremely thorough and the bike always gleams afterwards.

A nearby unit is the home of Airstream, whose owner Matt is a master of applying 3M paint protection film.

A year on has the treatment been worth it? Any thoughts?

Are you saying that the corrosion warranty has only just ran out or that you have only just started using the act this year

I've used Andy at Hinkley, just off the A5. Excellent. Spends ages on it; and you usually get a cuppa thrown in.

Back
Top Bottom