Updates for Sid

pinklady

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey, Sid's son here...

I've sorted out a spot adventures link for my dad which i will update when i can which is behind the live link but will tell you which ways they went etc.

http://www.spotadventures.com/trip/view/?trip_id=185523

Pay £5.00 into Sids justgiving and get real time positions password from Proff http://www.justgiving.com/sidhorman :thumb2 edited by H.R.H.

They've stopped in Bordeuax at the moment, not sure if it's for the night or just for a break...

Last edited:
its still showing as a private trip - you might want to make it public ;)

Sorted, i'd already made a public page with all the info on and i thought i was just changing the map data for that but i was making a new one which i then forgot to change to public.

Now i have... i think...

It doesn't have all the background info but we all know the info so it's alright.

Hello All, Sid here on funny french keyboard in Bordeaux.

Fecking cold here. Staying in Bordeaux for extra day to alow others to catch up. John/Paintman got to Poitiers last night and should be arriving here in Bordeaux around now. Glen & I are in Ibis.

So far every mile ridden has been in sub zero temperatures. Unfortunately I can,t upload any pictures on these ancient PCs.

Yesterday started with thick snow in Orleans and took me a while to drag bike out of hotel car park. Once on motorway it was OK with first two lanes salted and gritted.

When moving managed to cruise at 80mph but police car put on flashing blue lights when I went to overtake him!

Heated clothing working well. Too well in case of trousers which got so hot they burnt my knee and gave me large blister.

Tomorrow, Monday we should ride gently down to Spanish border and stay just inside Spain.

I've tried to update my blog but it won't allow me to log in to update. The screen format is all different. Can my wife and:eek:r son please pm me the user ID and password again please.

Its even freezing cold in this internet cafe. Its much cheaper than Ibis hotel who wanted 10euro per 45 minutes. This dump is 2.5 for first hour then 2 euro per hour after that. I may be here for some time this afternoon:)

Updated my blog at http://sidhorman.blogspot.com/

Taken me ages as firstly, Im freezing to death in this dump of an internet cafe, my hands are so cold it is difficult to type. Secondly, I still can't get used to this bloody keyboard with the letters in all the wrong places!

Sid, Theres a McDonalds just down the road from where you are, have you not got your notebook with you ?? Free WiFi @ McD's

proff ... Dont think he did not take note book in the end ..... mind you cant see it anywhere! so maybe he did.......

No, notepad still at home in my intray;

Just updated blog for DAY 2 Muppets in France

Dickhead !!!:blast:blast:blast

Mind you, only you could get a FREE drink out of Orthodox Yids..:beer:
Well you have had enough practise :rob:augie

The above refers to Sids Blog :)

Sorted, i'd already made a public page with all the info on and i thought i was just changing the map data for that but i was making a new one which i then forgot to change to public.

Now i have... i think...

It doesn't have all the background info but we all know the info so it's alright.

Yep, that works :)

Bloody hell Sid, you have gone a long way around, what made you do it that way rather than getting a ferry over?

Safe journey, enjoy Spain, hopefully you'll be riding into some better weather from that point.

fyi your site isnt reporting speed any more, not that its important :)

Back
Top Bottom