MMMMT list of attendees to date

Mandy, you'll notice I'm not rising to the very low levels of these dirty dogs.....:augie .......can I have my bacon extra crispy please.....:D .............:hug

:hide

i was awaiting your reply :clap :clap ;)

Ferry booked :JB
dep 25Th March- rtn 3rd APR
spending a nice week at my Irish residence ;)

If it's of any help Mandy i'll have the wine open by the time you get there :101

Ash, its been to long buddy really looking forward to seeing you again :headbat

:angel

:kissy2

If it's of any help Mandy i'll have the wine open by the time you get there :101

Ash, its been to long buddy really looking forward to seeing you again :headbat

:angel

:kissy2

:rob herself needs no help witn the red stuff :rob
i am glad you have missed me :kissy2 herself has really :augie
:Duchess :love :handbag

:rob herself needs no help witn the red stuff :rob
i am glad you have missed me :kissy2 herself has really :augie
:Duchess :love :handbag

she does try but you move to fast;)

crosshairs.png

Ash
PW Cymru
G S Bloke
Massey
Mr K
Sam D
Shapeshifter
Trev McDev
Garfield
Hairnet600
Frank1200
Grumpy One
Blade
Jockser
Peter Cullen
Wookie
Kamikaze
R2D2
Ciderman GS + Mrs Ciderman GS
Sgt Bilco + 1
Pathologic
Physio Jo
Ravernbyrne
Spear Ruler
T900
GS Girl
Mr & Mrs Og
Kev & Mide
Aidan & Mandy
Stookie
Hector Heathcoat
Toad and Cal
Triggerfish and Miss Pringles
GlenBoy
DakarGal and BB1
Brendy
Lywood
Cracker +1
Pinkytiff
Lawly
David Gibson
Rob Farmer
Mick
Oisin
Ronan
Gerry C
Thomas King
Miles O'Reilly
Norm
Matt Gibb
Paddy Dakar
Dexter
Motorhead + 1
Microjim + 1
Michaelk

Update; if your name is missing and should be included please send me a pm

At this stage we are fully booked. If anyone would like to join us then pm me and I will try and get a B&B close to the hotel.

What to do when you are new.

Thanks to a certain tall 1200GS rider at the photo rally dinner ,I heard that the GSers rallys were terrific. I have just joined and as a new inductee, what do I have to do to sign up for the week end.

Thanks to a certain tall 1200GS rider at the photo rally dinner ,I heard that the GSers rallys were terrific. I have just joined and as a new inductee, what do I have to do to sign up for the week end.

Is that you Bernard??????

it must be........ I just noticed the time that you posted, you must have been on bottle feed duty.

pm mandy and see if she can do anything for you at this stage, as its well booked up :nenau

Drop me an e-mail at aidanmcparland*at*btinternet*dot*com and we'll get you sorted. :thumb2

I signed up late on night and never even noticed the subscribe. Thanks for the heads up.

Is that you Bernard??????

it must be........ I just noticed the time that you posted, you must have been on bottle feed duty.

Ravenbyrne

Its's not Bernard but the discussion of treading at breakfast still has me thinking. Remember to bring a spare clutch lever before heading North. Tom

Ravenbyrne

Its's not Bernard but the discussion of treading at breakfast still has me thinking. Remember to bring a spare clutch lever before heading North. Tom

Now I'm completely stumped, ok Geraldine needs to carry the spare clutch lever.............that bit I worked out

Treading at breakfast................ anything to do with eye-brows??

Tom were you and your wife with Bernard and Linda??

Brian

Brian

Spot on. A frightening conversation about bikers doing spa treatments etc. I hope to make the MMMMT with Bernard but we might be too late.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom