who is going?

you aint going solo, you need to show me where the petrol stations are, oh and when i break down i will be ****ed unless you are there to show me how to fix it:thumb2

chuffed you have started planning a route si. i probobly would have got my map out on the Maroc ferry and followed my nose south so :beerjug:

chad, 1st petrol station off the spanish ferry is an agip as you get out of the gate, turn right, go up to roundabout and its facing, after that i havent a clue, then start heading SOUTH!!:Motomartin

moroccon ferry

to one and all involved,just had a reply back of tim cullis regarding new ferry terminal, he booked on the web via www.aferry.to and paid about £65 return and said it was pretty hassle free compared to the old tangiers port.

tricky

anyone seen the post in bikes wanted,tricky wants a 650dak to do a RTW,hope no one wants to go with him,he might get scared and call it off! or is this how he`s going to his brothers wedding in japan? or move house? or any other excuss:eek:

anyone seen the post in bikes wanted,tricky wants a 650dak to do a RTW,hope no one wants to go with him,he might get scared and call it off! or is this how he`s going to his brothers wedding in japan? or move house? or any other excuss:eek:

:likeit :jes

SAY NO MORE ! :augie

Had to laugh at that coming from you :augie still skint? guess you found the yam in your dads shed :confused:

well back behind the wall i go :hide

:clap
Tricky? RTW? um, ok... might need to collect a few more free Maccy D's coffe vouchers first :)

Still, shouldn't laugh, there but for the grace of God.

signed..

Shadwells resident Mr Fix-it guy and all round fuel station finder.

:)

Had to laugh at that coming from you :augie still skint? guess you found the yam in your dads shed :confused:

well back behind the wall i go :hide

morning ian, traded the car for the yam as it goes,never mention my dad`s shed again ok!!ur not the one living in their parents house after 20 years!(to all moderators please senser as you see fit,this has now got ugly!!):mad:

my little rant!!!

if anyone wishes to know about the last post then here we have it. relationship went t*ts up, joined on trip, had whoppa barny with old man who then said why don`t you find somewhere else,told the guys i`d been talkin with about the trip might have to pull out,as it went,g-d bless mother to sort things out(thanks everyone for asking)still at the old home stead and still on for trip.just because i manageded to off load my car for a bike i fancied is no need to say I found it in shed!but hey ho! i1m piddled and have to peddle in tomorow so i don`t get bagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?

Does it matter where anything came from?

I myself, am a political asylum seeker, on extravagant handouts from the state.
My bike is paid for on disability, I cheated on my application for the winter "fuel" allowance, so the bike remains fuelled at all times. I lied about my age, so I could get my college education in motorcycle maintanace given to me for free, i am also on the dole, and getting weekly monies to look for work, which, insidentally pays towards my campsite fees, when looking for work in France, on the bike.

Incidentally, as taxpayers, hopefully you'll all be paying for my next bike.....

:Motomartin

back to basics

WOW and i thought i was letting it all hang out and getting off topic after i was rubbed the wrong way:blast and nearly had second thoughts but as the beer had already taken effect i coundn`t give a rats` arse! so that said i shall attempt not to deviate from the path and post only topic related answers or questions:thumb

african ferry

just a reminder to anyone out there,if u try the ferry link it only gives u 5 days in sept,been informed that will change next mth to the full month.see the green frog pills are working again or is it just 'cause i'm sober.a sencible post:angel

Good stuff.. If you need bringing up to speed on what's what, feel free to drop me an email or give me a call on 07702 185604,
Si

Just a quick note for those in the North West looking for new tyres for the trip. I've just had a quote from biketyreservices for a set of Continental TKC80's for my F650GS
They want £125 for the set and charge £25 to fit to loose wheels or £40 if fitted to the bike. Their a mobile unit and come to your house and do all the work there.

I've booked them in for Tue 5th Aug so I'll report back then with results !

BTW The above prices are for TUBED tyres, if you want TUBELESS then it's a bit more expensive.

well the way i`ve added it up is 4 go on the sunday (5th sept) just to check for land mines and see if the big macs in FEZ taste the same, then on the 8th the dune busters(3 i count) start their trip south to meet up with steve, unless he meets up with the reccon group, who then all decend on north africa to hopefully join up maybe about the 11th or 12th to then tramp off to the erg`s,could all go pear shapped but who knows , but i suppose yep its still an open invite and if your wearing knobblies,thats the way to go!! :rob

Can't get ferry out on the 5th. Who's going on the 8th?

It looks like it`ll be badger,mdw403,uncle bully and mois leaving on the 8th.
We should be meeting sth1 at santander.
Does anyone know of any good tyre deals at the moment,i`m looking for a set of tkc80`s 110/80 b19 & 150/70 b17 ?
Online there around the 190 mark.:nenau

It looks like it`ll be badger,mdw403,uncle bully and mois leaving on the 8th.
We should be meeting sth1 at santander.
Does anyone know of any good tyre deals at the moment,i`m looking for a set of tkc80`s 110/80 b19 & 150/70 b17 ?
Online there around the 190 mark.:nenau

yeah spoke with Si....I'm on the 8th as well:thumb2

Have you thought of Heidenau K60's. They last longer and will do the job. I got them from here.

LINK

Back
Top Bottom