Few shots from the Saturday....

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Better late than never ;)

Last year I cruised down with a handful of other guys from the NW section, camped overnight and took quite a few pictures.
http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173161

This year none of the guys seemed to be going and I had plans for Sunday morning so I decided to run down mid afternoon on Saturday and leave sometime before 10pm. Taking a leisurely scenic run down its about 1hr 20 from my house.

Didn't really bother stopping to take pictures en route as its was already mid afternoon and I wanted to make the best of the bright sunshine and the dry ( but occasionally icy ) roads.

Slowed up in Ironbridge to see if any tossers were there but the place was very quiet with not a single biker, unlike last year.

Stopped on the 'new' bridge over the River Severn ( once the busiest river in Europe )......... looking North towards Ironbridge.

20100130_5844lowres-1.jpg

The Bridge

20100130_5855lowres.jpg

The bike on Bridge

20100130_5853lowres.jpg

Arrived to be greeted by Proff enjoying the comfort of his wobbly box and not too many others. Turned out that most were huddled in the warmth of the hut and the others were still out riding . Hanging around outside and Johnny B turned up on his XC and then shortly after Ferret , Gary and a few others returned from the off road ride.

20100130_5872lowres.jpg

Chucked a drinks can in the bin and it was full of spent shotgun cartridges:confused: .......then a few minutes later I wondered round the back off Proffs rolling liquor store and saw this collection hannging on the fence:eek

20100130_5868lowres.jpg

20100130_5864lowres-1.jpg

20100130_5870lowres.jpg

Johnny's bike looking more like how an XC should look.

20100130_5859lowres-1.jpg

Bikes parked up for the night outside the hut

20100130_5879lowres.jpg

Ferret's bike

20100130_5880lowres.jpg

Si and Suree's fantastic eatery ........
20100130_5882lowres.jpg

King and Thai

20100130_5883lowres.jpg

No pictures of the band or all the frolics & fun because I left just for home after 9pm as the band started tuning up. Bloody snowy on the way home , roads around around Telford were completely covered in snow so took me nearly 2 hrs and I reckon wearing the City summer trousers was a slight mistake but at least the chill kept me awake .

Nice one Si and Suree, thanks for your hospitality.:thumb

nice pics chap

by the way the bridge you was on is whats called the NEW Bridge as the ironbridge is a little older:D

by the way the bridge you was on is whats called the NEW Bridge as the ironbridge is a little older:D

The pictures were so good you didnt read the text properly did ya :p
Slowed up in Ironbridge to see if any tossers were there but the place was very quiet with not a single biker, unlike last year.

Stopped on the 'new' bridge over the River Severn ( once the busiest river in Europe )......... looking North towards Ironbridge.

Nice pics there Rushy, realy like the one showing the pheasents:thumb2,

Back
Top Bottom