An issue with Nippy Normans

I've not had any problems with Nippy, and have ordered plenty of items. One guy on the R Nine T Forum had an excellent result in a thread I was reading. He ordered a Roland Sands light bezel and the quality was bad, it wasn't finished properly, so Nippy replaced it, the second one was as bad (messed up anodising) so Nippy contacted RSD in the US, and they told Nippy to do one, it was within their tolerances and he should pass it back to the customer. Nippy offered the guy a full refund on it, which I thought was pretty good of him.

Now someone is going to post a negative comment about....."I bet he just put's the returned item back on the shelf" ....and the guy can't win :)

With trepidation I placed my order last week (Optimate USB O-105, screen brace and Optiglanz exhaust cleaning fluid) and I'm pleased to report it arrived yesterday. Bearing in mind I live in the Highlands I thought this was a pretty good service, no problems with NN from me.

Andy :D

Additional bits ordered to go with screen brace (I didn't read the info so didn't realise I needed a seperate item to go with them... it was clearly labelled too - My Bad!) and a few minor items like tools etc. arrived today exactly as described and super speedy too. Cheers Norm!

Andy

Well, you are all very clever in managing to get the right bits delivered from a mail order supplier.

My point was, that in the event that there's a problem, which is thankfully rare, you'll have difficulty sorting it out since you can't phone and contact can take days by email, and that even then the transaction can go repeatedly wrong.

Sport Touring (who I can speak to) stock wunderlich. They didn't have the right part in (it's changed and is still listed wrongly on NN's website) so they called HQ, got the right part number, and shipped it to me cheaper than NN.

Still, on the bright side, I've ordered about 100,000 things from Amazon, and they've all been right. I think I'll put a post up every time I order something on the interweaving and it gets delivered

Any way, I ordered some stuff from

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need to send some bits back on Monday, as they aren't compatible with the 2017 GSA, so will see how long it takes to get a refund.:thumb

He sent the right products. It's Wunderlich that aren't aware of the revision to the 2017 bikes fault!:rob:D

Well, technically, he sent the wrong products, else they would fit. Some of the wording around wunderlich parts sometimes isn't that clear, so sometimes you need to phone and - oh wait -

Well, technically, he sent the wrong products, else they would fit. Some of the wording around wunderlich parts sometimes isn't that clear, so sometimes you need to phone and - oh wait -

He sent what I ordered. I'm guessing that Wunderlich weren't made aware of the modification to the bars, so I can't blame them either. Shit happens!

Back
Top Bottom