An issue with Nippy Normans

buttyboy

Reaction score
Hi, If anybody is thinking of buying something from (not so) Nippy Normans them look elsewhere. I bought from them as the are a sponsor of this site so i thought they must be good.

The guy who answers the phone is the rudest guy I have ever dealt with. First he put the phone down on me because wait for it (I had the ordasity to ask for goods to be shipped abroad without VAT) even though we are a registered VAT company in Spain so we dont pay it. (By Law)

Second they went for a weeks stock take in that time they did not answer emails of phone calls chasing delivery.

Best until last, I finally get through and they said my shipment was sent by post and it will get there "eventually" as their is no way of knowing when it will get here . When I asked when it be to long so I knew there was a problem. Guess what he put the phone down again!!

Does somebody have the number for the owner because I am furiouis. Maybe this guy is the owner!!. I am now in my 14th day for delivery and no idea where my goods are.

I need to order more 1200 stuff. Can anybody recommend somebody?? Thanks

try the vendors section on here, lot of guys making stuff for bikes and doing a great job, in some cases better than Touratech, wunderlich etc..

post up what you need and ask "where can i get?" in the 1200 section and you will be pointed in the right direction.:thumb2

Seems your issue involves the 'international postage' element....

I've had absolutely no problems with Nippy Normans service .... give it a few days and then perhaps an email update? There is a section on Norman's site ... click on 'contact us' and speak to him :thumb

Seems your issue involves the 'international postage' element....

I've had absolutely no problems with Nippy Normans service .... give it a few days and then perhaps an email update? There is a section on Norman's site ... click on 'contact us' and speak to him :thumb

I would be more inclined to think it may have to do with the rudeness the guy claims he had from NN while on the phone

Nippy Normans

I have bought quite a bit of stuff off nippys and spoke to them on the phone never had a problem with them i did ring them up last week to ask about something and the answer message did say they were closed util 22nd February :thumb2

Never Had A Problem

Plenty of dealings... Good service whether order placed by phone or on t'interweb...

Wouldn't hesitate to use them again...

On a personal note,have never had anything but excellent service from NN.

There seems to be a definite balance of opinion here :rob

I've never bought anything from NN, but he sent me a fitting kit for some Wunderlich footflaps - No Charge :thumb2

Maybe the problem was with the OP's 'attitude' on the day :augie

NN uses my photos and fitting instructions for Stebel Nautilus (for 11XXGS) lifted from here. He did have the decency to ask if he could first and I was happy to say yes.

The only time I've ordered anything from his site was two sets of bar risers, one for my 1150 and one for the F650GS I also had at that time.

Although on his website they had different part-numbers, when they arrived they were the same items and wouldn't fit the 650GS.

When I queried them being the same, he said that they fit both. They didn't. I asked him to re-check, I was told in short-order that they fit.

When I asked to return them, he didn't quibble but as I live not far from his place and I would be passing-by, I asked if I could save me the hassle of packaging them-up and posting them back by dropping them off.

Fairly curtly told no.

I did get a refund but never saw the postage back.

I've not bought anything from him since.

Royal Mail lost a parcel few weeks ago and i needed a receipt for the claim, mailed NN as the goods were from him quite a while ago, but he did a copy and posted it to me, always had a very good service from NN.

I bought something and it took ages to arrive, when I phoned and queried the delivery, the guy on the phone was rather snappy.

Won't bother again, feck 'em.

Back
Top Bottom