29/05/04 More Pictures (and some text) from Utah area

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am in West Yellowstone just across the stateline into Montana on the edge of Yellowstone National Park. I have finally found an internet cafe (it opened y'day) where I can spend some time messing about with adobe and sorting out a few pictures from the discs that I still have so here we go.........

PICTURE 1 is outside the Moab Adventure Centre in Moab where I met Linda and booked the white water rafting trip.
2 MONSTER OFF ROAD VEHICLES!!!!

Attachments

• utah bike and hummer.jpg
    utah bike and hummer.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 677
Colby and his GSA

PICTURES 2 & 3 were taken at a place called Newspaper rock where early native americans had drawn pictures on the rock . Here I met a guy called Colby from Calif' on his GSA. Check out the color matched dry bags and luggage. He also had every electronic device known to man fitted to his bars/cockpit including - a radar detector- a GPS- a PDA- a compass-a thermometer- and a sigma computer..............

Attachments

• utah colby and his bike.jpg
    utah colby and his bike.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 583
Colby's bike

Under the cover on the back of his bike is a standard small suitcase on wheels..........

Attachments

• utah me and colbys bike.jpg
    utah me and colbys bike.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 792
Rushy mate,

That t-shirt

Those sunglasses

That pose

:ymca

Or are you nearing California where it's mandatory?

Careful mate......................:D

He cant be fully integrated into the American posing style.

The dude aint showin us his sore finger

Dude!!!

Jon said:
Rushy mate,

That t-shirt

Those sunglasses

That pose

:ymca

Or are you nearing California where it's mandatory?

Careful mate......................:D

Dude!!!!

The T-shirt is from Moab , a very cool place even if the t-shirt isnt ( its as long as a dress!)

The sunglasses are Randolph Aviators mate, you should know that!

The pose, I was in the middle of telling him how the camera worked so he caught me by surprise!

I think I look bitchin,awsome and radical...........dude! ( Been here too long?)

I'm probably a bit dazed and confused but that chap's cropped up before....the Ortlieb type bags instead of panniers gave it away...not sure wether it was Mike 'slim dude' O or someone on advrider but i've definately seen pics of him before..........

Back
Top Bottom