Run up on Friday

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Myself and a few of the checkpoint controllers are heading to Monaghan as a group on Friday morning. I think Petcul is coming along too.

If any of you want to join us we'll be meeting in Joe Duffy Motorrad (Junction 5, M50) about 10.00 for a 10.30 departure. Andrew has promised to make us tea :thumb2 Full tank & empty bladder as usual. We'll be taking in the Penal Cross Photo Rally point enroute & plan to be at the start point at 12.30 to enable the CP to open for 13.00.

See youse on Friday morning :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

I am stopping over in Dublin on Thursday night and would like to join you for the run up to Monahan. See you on Friday morning.

Donnie

Myself and a few of the checkpoint controllers are heading to Monaghan as a group on Friday morning. I think Petcul is coming along too.

If any of you want to join us we'll be meeting in Joe Duffy Motorrad (Junction 5, M50) about 10.00 for a 10.30 departure. Andrew has promised to make us tea :thumb2 Full tank & empty bladder as usual. We'll be taking in the Penal Cross Photo Rally point enroute & plan to be at the start point at 12.30 to enable the CP to open for 13.00.

See youse on Friday morning :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

it would be worth me going early to the penal cross again to photograph you all slipping and sliding your way up to it :p

I am stopping over in Dublin on Thursday night and would like to join you for the run up to Monahan. See you on Friday morning.

Donnie

No problem Donnie :thumb2
I presume you'll find the meeting point from the link ? If you need a waypoint let me know.

WeeDavyDildo said:
it would be worth me going early to the penal cross again to photograph you all slipping and sliding your way up to it :p
If your yoke made it up there the GS's won't have any problems :comfort

No problem Donnie :thumb2
I presume you'll find the meeting point from the link ? If you need a waypoint let me know.

Sorry David......... but you left yourself wide open for that:D

If your yoke made it up there the GS's won't have any problems :comfort[/QUOTE]

I thought those Vara-dildo's were made for slippy places
:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide

roughly what time do you expect to be at the photo point.

i might need a lift with a heavy bike :augie:augie

I thought those Vara-dildo's were made for slippy places
:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide[/QUOTE]

nice to seee the slagging has started already :D keep it up now for the w/end:rob

unfortunately cant make this one due to stupid work commitments :( enjoy and see ye all next time. :clap

you know Sandra?
the lane has improved since i was there last time and it's definitely bikeable - an oul 800gs got up it a couple of weeks ago.

yea i know her, i thought that was the cottage...thats the "teach hollow" above, know the area very well...gimme a shout nxt time you're up and i will call over (via small Seafinn) :thumb

yea i know her, i thought that was the cottage...thats the "teach hollow" above, know the area very well...gimme a shout nxt time you're up and i will call over (via small Seafinn) :thumb

Will do - could be a while before I'm up. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom