Who's attending and what food?

If you don't finish bike, then bring it on trailer or in van and finish it here.

Same goes to anyone else with partially completed airhead, get the bits here and we should be able to finish the job.

You are going to check the sat nav route with a map this year arn't you Al? :augie

Sid, Jill and I will be there to join the Hymer line-up plus the trailer (err! quite a big one).

Evening meals and breakies for both of us, both days please. Might even turn up Thursday evening :D

Val.

The Garmin is bollixed! I never had a signal for more than two minutes at a time this weekend. I've ordered an external antenna - hopefully that should fix things. I think last years Wee-kend was the start of the trouble as it kept dropping the signal then and it's been getting progressively worse since.

Sid, stick me down for all meals please Friday to Sunday.
Not sure how I'll be arriving, perhaps R100 and R69 both on trailer.
R100 for gearbox swap out, and R69 without sidecar for general sucking of teeth and dark mutterings from the knowledgeable, and shaking of heads from everyone else.

Me and Barb all meals please..:thumb2
and Chris,:thumb2 if he's out of Hospital :comfort

Come on. Get a move on
Barbs making the shopping list, we need to know who is coming :)

Kenny, are you Bringing the Landy ??
It might have a good time in Sids woods and you may be able to mow him down this time..:augie...

wee

Fri to Sun please Sid - all meals - that is if I'm allowed to arrive on something Jap, the airhead is currently out of action.
Also, could you please ask Nigel if I could have my B&B room again ? If not no probs as I'll bring the self-erectile tent you were having a laugh about last Hograost
Cheers
Mike

yes please should arrive fri, all food a tent pitch (dont think i will be sleeping under the pool table this time) and a hedge to hide the K behind (if i cant get my driveshaft back together in time on the GS) :jager:jager:jager:jager:jager:clap

Fri-Sun meals please and a pitch for me likkle tent.

Am I allowed to park the bike in the hallowed garage this time :D

I promise its oily and smells of Weeee :thumb2

i think it's only fair i should warn kenny, that i will be attending almost directly from a weeks trail riding in the pyranees, and his beloved ex may look a bit the worse for wear :comfort

Hi Sid, I'll be there with Heidi and a Mate :clap Probably arrive Thursday PM :beer:Stay a few weeks :eek: (joking!) can't cook when I'm sober, so Go for all food please. :bow

Attachments

• Heidi-Fyatt n-s.jpg
    Heidi-Fyatt n-s.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 153
despite my really bad back..

i have booked the friday off work and will be heading down early doors friday morning (so i can stop and take tablets:D)

so will be me on r80g/s and tent..

food with meat..... yes please as listed

David
how much

Plenty of room..
and the BEER did NOT run out..;)
Some Tossers were drinking on the Sat night after telling others it had run out :augie
My own personal barrel will be taken over to the Beer Engine next week for filling with 9 gallons of Piston Bitter :thumb2:thumb2
http://www.thebeerengine.co.uk/
Cider from the Winkleigh Cider Well, will also be in plentiful supply .....
It has to be cos Geriatric Germ likes it !!:rob

I'm still planning on coming, i'll be working all weekend on the bike, it's in a million bits, but mostly pretty much all there, the new boat is taking all my time and I'll never get it together again if I don't put it together at that weekend:D I don't want to be bike less over the summer.

So any help would be much appreciated:thumb2

I'll kip in the van or perhaps in a tent if I can only get a trailer and i'm up for all the food on all the days please:thumb2

Shep

Pencil me in for camping/meals... Possibly going to have another friend with an R65 in tow as well (big maybe as he's not sure his missus will let him).. I've already got the friday and monday off work :).. but the whole thing hangs on me getting the bitza back together in time (currently it's in bits (again) with parts off all over the place for powdercoating etc).

Anyone else heading down from East Anglia on the friday?

Back
Top Bottom