Who's attending and what food?

guys
no sooner am i in than i am out...

the lower back problem thats kept me off the bike for 2 months has got a lot worse i struggled to get to the norh west meet on tuesday..

only found out today, got the results of the MRI scan, i have a growth on my lower back next to my bot ...

am now down for emergancy surgery to remove it.....

GUTTED doesn't even come close to how bad i feel today

sorry all

maybe next year:thumb

how much

Shame, you'll be missed. :(

... but he'd have to get the first round in, as a penalty !! :augie

Especially if you're getting the round in. :beerjug:

I'd love to attend guys, but I don't have an airhead (the wifes really intelligent :blast).

I could pop down on Friday and head back Sunday if I am allowed, but I'd be on the Dakar.

I'd love to attend guys, but I don't have an airhead (the wifes really intelligent :blast).

I could pop down on Friday and head back Sunday if I am allowed, but I'd be on the Dakar.

I've had a chat with Proff and we've decided you can come provided you bring your guitar and provide the entertainment in the evening.:)

Sid

I've had a chat with Proff and we've decided you can come provided you bring your guitar and provide the entertainment in the evening.:)

Sid

Woooohooo.

Gonna speak to wifey and see what days we can attend. Gonna try for Friday-Sunday :D:D:D:D

Can we bring the mutleys too? They're super friendly and won't make a mess :thumb

Sid

Woooah a minute, What about that other guy who we had last year ?
Pasty ,something or other.
He,s going to be REALLY pissed if he gets blown out by this Flippy wassisname
person.!

Woooah a minute, What about that other guy who we had last year ?
Pasty ,something or other.
He,s going to be REALLY pissed if he gets blown out by this Flippy wassisname
person.!

Flippy and Syco are Pastymans sons, ya daft wazzock Jim:blast:blast

Actually Flip does own an airhead. Its a Zundapp combinette and as far as I know bmw own the Zundapp name so maybe he does sort of qualify................and as you all know, he is a right tosser.:augie

Zundapp.. now there's a name you dont hear much.. :thumb2 When I was out in Canada earlier this year I happened to pick up a US classic bike mag which had a section on a 1930's KKS500 ex racer.. :drool A truely beautiful motorcycle and something I could definatly make room for in my garage!:augie

Flipfly..Whats the chance of seeing the Zundapp at the wee-kend?

Replying for Flip, No much. I have it at my place and at present its in several bits but all there. The combinette is a 50 cc moped but in fairness it is very nicely made. Hope to rebuild it in trhe winter.:augie:augie

Ah.. oh well nevermind.. I got all hot under the collar with visions of a stunning Zundapp flat twin.. ;)

Something like:

Zundapp_KS_500_1934.jpg

I'm sure the little Zap would be just a much of a hoot though.. :)

You can fit a tube in the tyre, give it a good clean and dose the inside of tyre with talc...makes sure tube has some lube when sealing a previously tubeless tyre.....
what model is your airhead Eliminator?
how many stud is the wheel??
and what size ....
you never know what i've got lying around :augie

Damn as I`m only a sprightly 39 years young I cant buy an Airhead yet:(
Dont want to rub up Messrs Farmer and Proff the wrong way :D

Only 6 months to wait..................

Damn as I`m only a sprightly 39 years young I cant buy an Airhead yet:(
Dont want to rub up Messrs Farmer and Proff the wrong way :D

Only 6 months to wait..................

You will have to start out on a trainer machine, something like a Mono g/s, before progressing to the superior 1000cc Paralever. Of course you will be assesed at every stage for attitude, riding ability and bladder leakage. Once the required standard has been achieved you will be allowed to move to the next level - the ultimate level to aim for is grumpy old git on a bizarre contraption who smells of wee. Good luck in your endevours :beerjug:

If there was ever a quest worth aspiring for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'd love to attend but don't own an airhead yet;)

Went out with an airhead once though, does that count?

I was 16 and she was 19 :D, She was from the posh end of Wolverhampton ;) and worked in a sterile water bottling factory, she did up the tops:blast

I remember vividly that she wore suspenders, was very attractive, very expensive (well she was to me at 16) and thick as shit:blast

Not sure if I even got a sticky finger:(

She dumped me after a week, coincided with me running out of money if I remember correctly:blast

Back
Top Bottom