Flexible oil lines avail

yes a short length of hose is needed to go from header tank down + 2 jubilee clips.
Its been a awhile but I think I used the OE drain nut which goes through the banjo.
I think I also used one of those open ended circlips with rubber trim to lock hose to box.
No worries ( you should ask John how many daft Q's I've bombarded him with :rob... he has the patience of a saint!)

Ha, cool. Thanks!

Regarding the banjo, I meant how is it attached to the hose in the photo?

professionally crimped on- no clips needed- few more posts and you'll be able to private message me!
there is an elastic holding it together but thats just for storage!

Attachments

• hose.jpg
    hose.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 6
professionally crimped on- no clips needed- few more posts and you'll be able to private message me!
there is an elastic holding it together but thats just for storage!

Nice. That looks like exactly what I am after. How do I know when I can message you?

I think you need 8 or 10 posts then the messaging system will open up automatically
Look at top right hand of screen for envelope- they are called conversations-

Attachments

• ScreenShot344.jpg
    ScreenShot344.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 5
I think you need 8 or 10 posts then the messaging system will open up automatically
Look at top right hand of screen for envelope- they are called conversations-

OK cool, good to know - thank you.

and if you pay your subscription to UKGSER, you'll get 'mates rates' (from me anyways!) on items you buy-
Good Karma goes around and comes around :)

and if you're wondering about the 'never fitted' that's because I bought two from George! one I fitted, this is the spare.

and if you pay your subscription to UKGSER, you'll get 'mates rates' (from me anyways!) on items you buy-
Good Karma goes around and comes around :)

Oh cool, thanks - what are the benefits of subscribing please? I agree re: Karma!

and if you're wondering about the 'never fitted' that's because I bought two from George! one I fitted, this is the spare.

Sounds smart to me, I hadn't even thought about it - just makes sense :)

8 posts Methinks your mail box might be open

I think you need to be a subscriber to partake in pms.

@ Ed Cooper
I was wrong. You need to be a suscriber to use the messaging system.

Back
Top Bottom